Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Crazy685 posted:

Yeah man being a pilot is seriously no big deal just dial a couple of numbers and throw back some beers right?! (I can't tell if you genuinely think what you posted but if you do then you are retarded)

YEAH

At least on the beers. being a pilot is pretty god damned simple and I go by conversations with actual pilots when I say this. What I was told is that the only vaguely mentally stimulating thing is trying to minimize fuel consumption and operating the radio is actually more difficult than flying the plane. That said it's impressive how many pilots are bilingual.

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Jul 11, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ben is not cool posted:

From some auburn fan via tigerdroppings, in relation to the SEC West story that is about to drop from yahoo:
God's favored football team.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
NFL.com

quote:

This may offend some, these are just facts, (just to clarify I am not racist) but how many black QB's have won Superbowls? The Answer: ONE. Athletic QB's are better off playing defense.

Aaron Rogers, DE, Green Bay Packers

haljordan posted:

Hell, give me $1 million a year. My plan as commissioner will be "Just let poo poo run itself, because its the NFL and a license to print money."

I'll do this for 80 thousand a year and license to punch any three owners in the face at a time of my choosing.

One of these days, Dan...

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Feb 26, 2012

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

McKracken posted:

If you have to qualify any statement you make with a "just to clarify I am not racist/sexist/homophobic" disclaimer you should probably not finish that sentence.

That is exactly what I said.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Heathens.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
From NFL.com

afkdesignz posted:

Goodell makes this league a joke. He is worse than a woman in trying to make his mind up. He needs to take hormones to try to keep his body in check through "the change" and just take a hike to to WNBA or something.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

Time to fire that rear end in a top hat Buddy Nix:

Locker's alright but why not mention players who actually have had a good season or two. This is like looking at the 2005 draft and saying you could have had Jason Campbell.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
You're going to see some horrible football posts on this football forum if the Bengals defense doesn't start improving.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Falcan'ts

Tip your waitress.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ah yes, the overwhelming favoritism Hispanics receive in America. :argh:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

NFL.com ladies and gents.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
How does Caste Football justify their conspiracy with the fact that the top 5 highest paid players are all white?

Wait, you know what, don't tell me.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Does Youtube count?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I saw someone say the CFL was not great. I tried to quote it here but I just got too worked up and kept deleting it.

The CFL rules y'all.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
South Korea, Mainland China, the US and Russia should have a tournament to decide whose (non-violent) Nationalists are the most insuferable.

My money is on the Russians having been to all four but China is surging up the rankings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ironic because of all the territories Japan invaded Korea was treated least awfully. Still really bad, of course, but Manchuria would probably tell them to rub some dirt on it.

Don't tell my wife I said that though.

Edit: I went to a Starcraft tournament in Seoul with a "Dokdo belongs to Terrans!" Sign and my biggest regret was that I never got it written in Korean.

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Jul 18, 2016

• Locked thread