Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PizzaDelivery
Jun 25, 2007
Not delivering pizzas since 1988
Penn State's Scout site is full of old people who most likely suffer from dementia.
There's one crazy dude who hates Joe Paterno and instead of hitting space twice after a period hits enter twice after a period (puts two lines between sentences).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PizzaDelivery
Jun 25, 2007

JT Jag posted:

Could buy this tbh

Except that he once Skyped a recruit, and at some point (reportedly) told his coaches to actively use Twitter, specifically in recruiting.

Boo This Man posted:

I might need to start trolling on Audibles.

Because it needs more of that, right?

PizzaDelivery
Jun 25, 2007

swickles posted:

I feel like posting of Sandusky related stuff in this thread is just a big mistake. We already know there are people with dumb opinions on it, and it would literally dominate the thread. Lets just stick to posts calling Dilfer the QB of the decade and on why Farve should come back and start over Rodgers. If you want bad Penn State posting, you can just look at the GBS thread. Or don't.

If you really wanted, you can PM me, and I'll make you want to blow your brains out!

PizzaDelivery
Jun 25, 2007
Somebody has conveniently placed all the batshit crazy Penn State posts in one handy blogspot location:

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/

• Locked thread