Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It's simple really!

:downs:

I don't even know what team the Miners is supposed to be. 49ers? Why even bother with that nickname

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
"If u say no, then i think you have no appreciation for anything" -- new argument tactic to try in most any situation

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I guess this is the best place to post this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln4n_1_Uo3g watch until end please

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Cumhand Luke posted:

I refuse on principle.

Breaky posted:

some nu-metal poo poo dubbed in as loud as possible.
You rang?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuTfkUozGAk
Ok I'll stop now because I love reading bad posts on other forums and I don't want this to just be youtubes

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Holy Christ are those post counts? Only FYAD superstars have numbers like that.

That's because football is really, really important.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Are we all just ignoring that the pro-Boller post was kind of borderline racist

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

DeimosRising posted:

I mean it could be (probably is) that he thinks white guys are better at qb but he didn't say it so it could also be because Campbell is a boring, competent game manage type and Boller DROPS BOMBS FROM HIS KNEES HOW BADASS IS THAT???? and not a race thing.

Yeah, I guess I hope it's not a race thing. I forgot how ridiculous Boller's arm used to be. Just the way he seemed to be...dancing around...something was weird. Like how people sometimes said Jeff Garcia was "too emotional."

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
"Get me Brian Hoyer!!!!" - many an NFL GM

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Grittybeard posted:

Putting aside the break from reality for a minute, if Brian Hoyer is going to be better than Joe Flacco why would a first round pick be off the table?

The only logical answer to that would be, because Flacco wasn't worth the 1st-round pick. He's a bust. Sorry Raven fans

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
If yall like desperate, pathetic fan justifications hop over to the All About Da U thread and jump to the last...5 pages or so. Miami fans trying hard to believe they won't get punished for breaking lots of rules

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Just go...get McCoy. I dunno, run up and grab him or somthin

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Oh my God not a single word of that is even true. God that is embarrassing.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I can't decide if I should try to talk people out of Tim Tebow here or just sit back and wait.

I think I'm going to honor my mom's hatred of the Broncos and talk him up with people for now. Fuckers got to enjoy their victories in the Elway era, let them get hyped and then crash spectacularly now

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Fiz is way too smart (or vain??) to get that tattoo he was "going to." He'd just get banned and rereg. Discover his shift key and nobody would guess that his new alt was him.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Shhhhhhhh sh sh sh why you makin a scene girl?? WHy you carrying on when you and me both know: Flirting Happened. You did flirts upon me and now....*unzips pants* its a gray area.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
lmao at the last two posts. good stuff guys. God I love this forum post-Super Bowl when the GBS all leaves and it's just down to us good ol TFFers. anyways GBS need to leave our white nation and go back to their own country

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Man I dont know everywhere you look somebody talking about a recession well man I'll tell you what if theres a recession howd my Aunt Brenda with the lazy eye the one that got that dog fell in the well howd she get a new car??? Near new at least. heard her mexican boyfriend bought it its like i dunno a 2009 ford man thing runs pretty good not anything like what you see on the medias. so lookit that man recession just one a them key words. or mantra.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Guaranteed the same dude gets pissed off at someone like Whitney Houston even though she essentially did exactly the same thing he wanted Moore to do: auction off your future to do what you want to do, gently caress the consequences.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
It's one of those times that adding "black" in front of a noun just sounds like such a pat on the head. Oh see nobody would call Oprah a real intellectual, but among you blacks she's a friggin genius!! See also: black businesspeople, white rappers.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
man that was a good post but why'd he kill boogie at the end. that ain't right

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
"You Lack Melanin" - Arnold Schwarzenegger in Caste football cop

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
It really pain ham to say it but Ben...

Edit oh yeah and Philip Rivers.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
TE Alex Smith is on the Browns roster bubble this preseason. Pretty good blocker though.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
A tougher choice will be whether to fire Mike Shanahan when the Redskins are 2-5

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Ah yes, health, athletic ability and keen minds: every advantage possible. Thats all it takes to succeed in this country. actually that's all there ever could be, as far as advantages go. Those 3.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Hahahha i remember that. groverat owns too

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Of course, I said some of the same stuff/similar sentiments after the photos of him in handcuffs being walked to jail, knowing he'd spend the rest of his life behind bars. But there are a few notable differences i think.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

quote:

I have absolutely zero reason to live outside of watching the Red Sox every day and trying to ignore the fact that my life sucks. I am a week away from living in a loving homeless shelter and the one place I can come to ignore the real world is becoming as bad as my life, and it's all thanks to you.

Lmao that came out of nowhere. You're wrong though this is an amazing post

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
That's suposedly awful poster von dozier who sucked really bad (duck avatar? stupid byob posts???) I don't want this thread to get derailed though guys if we can help it....

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Went to Caste Football to see if they were talking about Adrian Peterson (not yet) and found this thread

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Still on caste, this whole thread is worth reading but here's the winner:

DixieDestroyer posted:

The s0d0m1te syndicate has been pushing (no pun intended) on the America populace with full empowerment of the PTB for decades now. The juden controlled sheepletainment industry endlessly serves up their propaganda trying to normalize that deviant, vile behavior. All the while, globalist corporations including these sickos under their (cultmarx) quote/AA system. This sinful, wicked world is on a crash course for the Tribulation.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Black people sometimes do get upset at black men not marrying black women. Which would be straight up white supremacist if it were white people, but it isn't. If you don't get the differences (not that anyone so far has really expressed that) then oh well

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Yeah I'm not sure if Griffin is supposed to not talk to non-black women, or like date them casually but never commit....? Being black is about more than free govt handouts and thuggishness i guess

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
The best part is that Griffin is supposed to put the perceptions of his community (actually just his race within in community) above how he feels about his wife

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I would marry a black woman. Or white. or asian hispanic arabic roma I'm lonely :(

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I think several teams including my own should sign TO. The Panthers would be an interesting idea. Tight end would not, and those fabled "Carolina standards" of punching teammates might actually be a low bar even for TO

Edit ^^^ hahahaha I didn't even think there were Clausen supporters out there

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
That dude is like disarmingly wide-eyed but also pathetic. he's me

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
That dude is on another level. That Dude for mod

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I don't even know how much I would pay to see one of these put 'em in dresses guys get hit just once by Julius Peppers or Patrick Willis. Brian Dawkins would serve in a punch. TJ Ward for the worst of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Hahahah I had forgotten the "Someone gave me such a hard time I didn't post for years." part hahahaha

• Locked thread