Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

All these posts and not one mention of Danny Boy Cane?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

I got this one from MiamiNights from our friends at CanesTime.

quote:

maybe you can give torretta his boxers back and wear your on pampers b/c what happens in those pampers should stay in those pampers! why wear another mans boxers when you know you can't control your piss and chit?

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

I pulled this one from Canes Time.

quote:

Its our play calling they're so scared of Jacory getting hurried into throwing a pick
That were running two man routes............ problem is vt is to good at DB for us to get open that way .............. so what's gonna happen is we're gonna stop doing that next drive and Jacory gonna throw a pick lol sucks right I know BUT then we'll basically go to a spread offense then Jacory will start to pick up yards but that's gonna make the score either 17-7 or 21-7

JUST CROWN ME

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Here's one.

quote:

The point you keep forgetting is that Paterno doesn't know about any child molestation. All he "knows" is that McQueary made an accusation about Sandunsky doing something in a shower with a kid. Paterno had no first hand knowledge of child molestation, and I'm imagining that when Paterno confronted Sandusky about it, Sandusky denied it. So all Paterno would have had is a "he said, she said" about a kid that to this day nobody can even prove exists about an alleged incident Paterno didn't witness. The only thing Paterno could report to the authorities is that McQueary told him something, and the authorities would then go to McQueary. So what the gently caress are you putting this on Paterno for? If anybody should have gone to the cops, it was McQueary. McQueary is the one making the allegations. The onus is on him, not anybody else.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Kalli posted:

Ok...

First of all, why are meetings about child rape back in 98 being sent via email? Shouldn't that stuff be done face to face with someone transcribing the events? This isn't exactly something that is discussed via EMAIL...

Second of all - ill play the conspiracy card :p

If person 1 and person 3 are sending emails back and forth about person 2, indicating that person 2 is involved, does it make it true? I could type emails about someone all day saying I am in constant communication with them, when in fact, I have never spoken to them at all. Not having ANY reply from Joe here in written form or transcribed by a secretary of some sort, leaves this open for a lot of speculation.

Isn't it possible they saw this being a criminal investigation years down the road, so they planted the seeds of the head coach knowing to actively use him as a scapegoat years down the road? With these guys, NOTHING is impossible.

And to the people saying they had to reason to lie back then? There is never a reason to lie about child rape. If they did it in front of a jury, they sure as hell would do it back then when they had no consequences.

Do I honestly think Joe knew? Yes, I think he did. This report did not prove anything to me though. Emails can be faked, names can be added at will, etc... That doesn't mean the party involved even knew they were being sent or knew of the content.

Alright.

Here's what I think. I think that the BOT were tired of Joe Paterno. I really do. Here is my conspiracy theory. I believe that they hired some crackpot computer hacker to edit some emails, edit the time stamp, and place those emails on the server. Think about it, why would Joe Paterno, a man who had infinite integrity, would cover up child molestation. I really think that they wanted to get a big time coach. The Penn State BOT had a backroom meeting and wanted to get a fresh face for the university. I think they wanted to help expose Joe Paterno before Urban Meyer signed with Ohio State. I think that they were about the have some unknown party hand off the information about Sandusky. Then the negotions fell through and Urban Meyer signed with Ohio State. Then they decided to hold off.

Flash forward to October of last year. Lets say that they wanted a fresh face, up and coming coach that had ties to the Penn State program. They decided to go ahead and leak the information about Sandusky to get the ball rolling. They wanted to get none other than Al Golden. Yep, Al Golden was in negotions Penn State then Thug U decided to give him a lifetime extension. The cat was already out of the bag and Paterno's name was about to surface that he had a hand covering up, curtousey of the crackpot hacker that the Penn State bot came up.

Now, Penn State wanted to disgrace the greatest man ever with the Freeh report. They wanted to make sure his legacy is whipped from the record books forever. So they assisted with Freeh so that they can make sure Paterno will looked upon as the villian, instead of the janitors, sandusky, and the other nuckleheads that had a hand in this. Take my word about it, Paterno is 500% innocent.

You know how he's innocent? He's old as poo poo and didn't know how to use a computer back then. Why would he start now by sending incriminating emails, think about it. And why would he send text messages, when he can't even email. Think about it people.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Oh there's more.

quote:

Freeh report is notable in two respects. First, the complete lack of any evidence Paterno did anything wrong (through Freeh, per his m.o, does make baseless accusations) and second, the lack of any criticism of the only person who actually claims to have witnessed a kid getting raped. Freeh damns Paterno on nothing more than his own personal theory unsupported by any evidence, but gives the guy who saw a kid getting raped and responded by slamming a door and running away a total pass.

quote:

Paterno reported the information to the Administration the next business day. So basically your entire indictment of Paterno rests on this ever so brief delay in reporting a situation he didn't even know was true or not and in any event nobody could have done anything about (to this day, no "shower victim" has come forward despite the overwhelming financial incentive to do so). I get the whole "green and orange" glasses and how its fun to rag on other schools. But turning child abuse in to some kind of fanboy game is pretty low. Common decency holds that you should at least wait until football season starts before you start treating the thing like one big joke.

And btw the line you quoted isn't- that isn't "per Jo Pa to McQueary". It is what McQueary claims Joe Pa said in his recollection of the conversation ten years after the fact. In assessing the accuracy of McQueary's memory it is probably important to note he was off on the date of the incident by an entire year and when assessing his veracity note that he told all his family and friends that he contacted the police and put a stop to Sandusky's behavior despite never doing anything of the sort.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

JT Jag posted:

Could buy this tbh

I might need to start trolling on Audibles.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

pillsburysoldier posted:

The former is brilliant

I've seen him referred to as Famous Anus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

I'm not going to lie, I wanted the program to get out of my face after the disaster known as Al Golden. Then I was a little let down about the list of candidates. Right now, i'm pretty excited to see Mark Richt as the next Canes coach.

• Locked thread