Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oodles of Wootles
Nov 8, 2008

safe

Detroit_Dogg posted:

RIP Eastern Michigan Hurons, you were too good for this world. :smith:

The Native Americans in town were fine with the name too, it was the rich white people that got it axed.

How did they find any Native Americans in Ypsi? Did they just happen to be driving by on 94 or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oodles of Wootles
Nov 8, 2008

safe
Even though he's out of the league, it's not like you could have claimed JaMarcus had a noodle arm either

Oodles of Wootles
Nov 8, 2008

safe

The Big Jesus posted:

I don't know if a white RB under 220 lbs in the past 10+ years has ever started for any BCS team (excluding BYU, etc) and there is a reason for that: The position of the belly button.

I'm sorry, what?

Oodles of Wootles
Nov 8, 2008

safe
edit: I can't read!

Oodles of Wootles
Nov 8, 2008

safe
When you get home from work a good woman should have dinner on the table and all your favorite blogs pulled up on your webtv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oodles of Wootles
Nov 8, 2008

safe
I saw Matt Stafford at the MAC championship a few years ago and he bought a beer. Pretty obviously an alcoholic.

• Locked thread