Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nuncle jimbo
Apr 3, 2009

:pcgaming:

terrin posted:

it's amazing to me that fans of a team with such obvious upside could be this malcontent. That offense is gonna be pretty awesome soon

ed: actually I guess it's not the crazy given Pats fans can be as malcontent with a team that is presently a winner

no but you see the Pats defense is HARRIBLE and here's why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nuncle jimbo
Apr 3, 2009

haha yeah black people never have to go to jail

I hate sports fans.

nuncle jimbo
Apr 3, 2009

Larch posted:

I am myself a Nichiren Buddhist, I don't think there are any slurs for us. They should put a team in West Virginia and cell them the Rednecks to balance out the Redskins thing. Then everyone can shut the gently caress up about it already.

Jesus.

West virginia is hillbillies, not rednecks you racist

nuncle jimbo fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Jul 2, 2011

nuncle jimbo
Apr 3, 2009

lol like someone has 7 digits to throw at a 19 year old. What a crock of poo poo.

nuncle jimbo
Apr 3, 2009

A serious warning for all bits, trolls and racist fans

Postby vikingfaninNYC » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:38 pm
I know who every one of u are. Since there is no mod here to ban you, and they wont make me a mod so I can do it, dont ever come to the same bar I'm watching the game. As my right hand to God, I swear, if you reveal ur screen name to me, IM GONNA BEAT THE LIVING *** OUTTA U. Think its a joke if you want. I'm very serios about my football and about the vikes. Im tired of putting all of ur screen names on my foe list. Im tired of sorting thru all ur stupid inane posts to find some real, legit news. This will be my solution.

nuncle jimbo
Apr 3, 2009

How many of these guys still love to play football?

Postby Tricephus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:00 am
I been out on the Kenny Chesney tour and there has been everyone fromPeyton Manning to Favre to half the Red Sox at a Kenny show and you really get to see them with there guard down and likely a few cocktails.
We all know now McKinnie didn't love the game and it showed. Fans can usually tell what players still love the game! Who do you think loves the sh:t out of playing football in the NFL and more specifically the Vikings?
"people don't hate you (vss) cause your right all the time they hate you cause your a dick"

nuncle jimbo
Apr 3, 2009

I actually really liked Brian Hoyer coming out of college and was legit shocked when he wasn't drafted, and I think he's been impressive in limited action the last couple years!

Am I that guy?

nuncle jimbo
Apr 3, 2009

but would Matt Leinart even be that good if he applied himself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nuncle jimbo
Apr 3, 2009

quote:

budgrant says: Oct 17, 2011 4:36 PM

Why does anyone think joe webb is the answer?? Are people not aware ponder was actually drafted to be our franchise qb? I think race is playing into people calling for webb

asdsgafdjkl :psyduck:

• Locked thread