Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strasburgs UCL
Jul 28, 2009

Hang in there little buddy

NattyBo posted:

Really in my eyes, anyone who finds whatever it is inside him to hate Dan Snyder doesent know the meaning of being a redskin fan. Hate Like do whatever you want because everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Sure hes made mistakes as an owner, but inside do you truly believe hes trying everything he can 2 make the redskins into a winner? IF u say no, then i think you have no appreciation for anything or u just dont understand football. He became an owner after years of being a fan, with the millions of idiotic posts ive seen here iam sure have of redskin nation would have done a far worse job then Danny boy. Show the man some freaking love for god sakes, DAN SNYDER YOU ARE THE BEST OWNER IN THE NFL HANDS DOWN AND I BELIEVE THAT 100%....thank you for your time, money, and patience(2009-2011)..iam sure you r leading us with bruce and shanny towards a brighter future

:stare:

Dear God. We're through the looking glass here people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strasburgs UCL
Jul 28, 2009

Blitz7x posted:

We are 6-2 without Nnamdi Asomugha.
I know it sounds insane but are we a better team without Asomugha?
in 2010 he missed 2.5 games with us (seahawks played one half)
The entire time he was here we had 0 winning seasons
Did aso somehow plague our team?

Hahahahahaha, this is the best thing

Strasburgs UCL
Jul 28, 2009

It's a shame that apparently I'm missing out on the utopia that is Mississippi.

Strasburgs UCL
Jul 28, 2009

McKracken posted:

Not being racist but those morons are too stupid for anything but running fast.

Throwing is just too intellectually difficult for non-whites to understand. The PC patrol just won't admit it!

• Locked thread