Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

I live in South Dakota near a number of reservations, and I've never heard anyone using redskins as a slur.

I've heard a lot of worse things though :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

commy gun posted:

So uhhhh.....how did we get here?

Well it all started when european immigrants started traveling west in search of la- oh wait you mean the thread.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

C-Euro posted:

I wish I could suck at my job and be that much of a ladies' man. Come to think of it, Matt Leinart and Matt Stafford both have women seemingly throwing themselves at them. Is there some secret to being a QB named Matt that gets you lots of women? Fiz have you ever seen Matt Ryan at the club or whatever

Matt Ryan would have all the chicks if they didn't all see him and Flacco together everywhere they look.

Dr. Despair fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Oct 14, 2011

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

DeimosRising posted:

What does this make West Virginia? Or the Dakotas? Or loving Wyoming?

The Dakotas are Chechnya. Wyoming is the 7th plane of hell. West Virginia is the 1800s.

• Locked thread