Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Tempest_56 posted:

Wait, so.. he expected the Pats to turn 9 draft picks into 23 picks, along the way selecting (by my count) seven running backs of various flavors. The hell.

If Belichick wants another teams pick, by god he gets it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Ozu posted:

Schotty :argh:

He was 20 yards away from a lifeboat and Schotty threw him a 15 yard rope.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Corzaa posted:

Not in Oakland.

flynn was jamarcus' backup at lsu hth god bless

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

quote:

It's an absolute miracle that a group of ex-white players hasn't sued the NFL for allowing such a "hostile working environment".
How would I go about becoming ex-white? Thanks in advance.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Sash! posted:

Charlotte

hah hey when is charlotte going to be FBS again? they charged me out the rear end for a football team that didnt play a game til 3 years after i left and holy poo poo they're gonna be an embarrassment to that school.

e: oh noooo it's this year? hoo boy. 3 years from nothing to division one, sorry guys.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Dude that's nothing I once saw the guy who posted that claim Slater and McCourtney could be hall of famers.

lmao i didn't know matthew slater had a dad in the hall of fame until that series of posts.

wanna know why? it's because no one ever talks about matthew slater or special teams gunners ever. surefire hall of famer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

my left hand has been drunkenly hanging off to the side and it thinks calvin has the righteous path

• Locked thread