Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

NattyBo posted:

Really in my eyes, anyone who finds whatever it is inside him to hate Dan Snyder doesent know the meaning of being a redskin fan. Hate Like do whatever you want because everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Sure hes made mistakes as an owner, but inside do you truly believe hes trying everything he can 2 make the redskins into a winner? IF u say no, then i think you have no appreciation for anything or u just dont understand football. He became an owner after years of being a fan, with the millions of idiotic posts ive seen here iam sure have of redskin nation would have done a far worse job then Danny boy. Show the man some freaking love for god sakes, DAN SNYDER YOU ARE THE BEST OWNER IN THE NFL HANDS DOWN AND I BELIEVE THAT 100%....thank you for your time, money, and patience(2009-2011)..iam sure you r leading us with bruce and shanny towards a brighter future

This has to be one of my ex-housemates. He went to a sports talk on campus and asked Dan Snyder if he would get the Redskins back to the Superbowl and Dan Snyder said yes, so he believed him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

AdamD posted:

shhh we're not allowed to talk about it

I demand he be unbanned! Right now!

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Black Lighter posted:

Before that season started, I made a bet that they'd make the playoffs. I was a smug motherfucker for about six weeks. Then Jim Rome said they were a mortal lock to win the division.

:ughh: x infinity.

Yup, started off 4-0, finished 7-9. They looked completely for real too.

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

I don't find that I fall into that category. I praise Tebow not because he's a great QB. I praise him because he is exposing the hypocracy that is the NFL analyst and average fan. Why is Newton who has the same flaws as tebow save for maybe arm strength considered the most exciting player in the NFL right now and losing while Tebow isn't good enough to play QB in the NFL? They are, essentially, the same player. By the by, if you think Newton is an accurate passer, you clearly haven't watched him play.

Sure he makes some nice throws but most of his stuff is not on target.

Cam Newton's pass velocity, accuracy, decision making speed, and release speed are radically superior to Tebow's. It's not even a question.

edit: oh, i just saw what thread this was. my mistake.

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

edit for edit

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Regnevelc posted:

That poo poo's hilarious, who thinks of that.

I can imagine a stand up comedian gunning to winning the crowd.

"So what is with being gang-raped...?"

Quoted in light of recent controversies with Daniel Tosh

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Normally I would be wondering where he got such a statistic but, well,

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

the best part is that they're probably spending all of this money to put it up somewhere surrounded by people who already believe that dumb poo poo anyway

The best part about it is that it's practically in the middle of loving nowhere.

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Holy poo poo

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Danica! posted:

The funny part is "but we live in America and we dont have the right to get offended.".

Apparently this individual has never heard of Tumblr.

A lot of people think free speech means that people have to accept what you say no matter how offensive or idiotic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

thought this was a different thread

FeedingHam2Cats fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Aug 8, 2014

• Locked thread