Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

wootmachine posted:

And now a gallery of selected tweets from Finebaum caller, "Legend."

Marvel as he sexually harasses celebrities:

You can gently caress right off with that, you leave Legend alone and so help me god if Tammy or I-Man get a twitter account you leave them the gently caress alone too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
Tiger droppings is an awful, awful place, but at least they've given us LSUfreek

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

MorningView posted:

People who think that they are scouts for the team and that they can get some kid an offer just by posting about him a lot are the best. A couple years ago there was this kid named Nile Knapp from some tiny school in Georgia who was named after Nile Kinnick and really desperate for an Iowa offer. His dad or uncle or someone just carpet-bombed Iowa message boards with updates of Nile's high school exploits, but he never even got an offer to walk-on. There are a bunch of Iowa mesage board posters who got fooled and are still outraged that we never offered him.

lol There was a kid from my home town who did this on Tiger Droppings. He kept leaving "updates" about "top quarterback ______" and how he was going to take an offer from Vandy because academics matter first.

Y'all I'll be damned if Vandy didn't have poo poo to do with him.

• Locked thread