Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Bloopsy posted:

Forget Stanzi according to this guy the sky is the limit for McElroy:

Walking the trail blazed by John Parker Wilson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I kinda wanna go digging in the Dawg Sports archives for their gymnastics team analyses because they're so loving creepy. It's basically middle-aged men talking about how badly the gymnastics coach needs to be fired and talking about how well endowed the athletes are

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

On the Texags forum after their last game against Texas.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

KettleWL posted:

thanks bro i'll just break out my magnifying glass real quick

Actually that's the only time the "On screen magnifier" has ever been purposely used as far as I know. Thanks SA, we just made history.

Only size I could make it in imgur without breaking tables, so deal with it I guess

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Cornelius Washington, UGA linebacker posted some "woe is us" tweet RE: Crowell's dismissal, and some redneck screamed out a reply that's getting reposted by tons of people.

It's about as racist as you'd expect.

Dumb loving Redneck posted:

So now, here we are.. one of your poor downtrodden teammates has suffered unjustly from some heretofor unknown boogey man that clearly has stacked the deck against him.

Nevermind that 3/4s of the state would have loaned him their car and put him up for the night after he decided to stay in state and play for dear old UGA. Nevermind that 65% of the state forgave him the 1st 4 or 5 times he failed a drug test, acted like a petulant little bitch about school or classwork, came out of every game that an opponent busted him in his little bitch assed mouth, and generally acted like a little dreadlocked flower with all of the toughness of a three legged kitten, possessing the smarts of a window licking retard with water on the brain...

So now he's taken to driving around with the next generation of UGA players with a gun that apparently isn't his and lo & behold, the serial number has been removed ( a Federal Offense that carries a penalty of 2-10 year in the joint).
But it's clearly not his fault, I mean.. how could it be, he's been a model citizen since he left Columbus and arrived on the big stage. Every gesture, every nuance would lead the dispassionate bystander to the opinion that this just COULDN'T POSSIBLY be IC1's gun!

What the gently caress is the matter with you morons?

I was around when Frank Ros and the boys stole a pig before the 1980 season.. I was aware of the entire defense getting suspended before playing Miami of Ohio in the Tangerine Bowl (a game I watched on that black & white TV - we lost as a result in spite of being heavily favored), hell I even vaaaguely remember some of the expoilts of Jake Scott...
Every one of those guys was punished in some way that made them want to die & then they contritely returned to the team, better men for it.(Well, except for Scott who told Dooley to gently caress off and went to play in Canada before becoming a Super Bowl MVP eventually.. but he didn't whine like a freaking bitch that nobody understood **sniff**, **sob**, and besides, I'm pretty sure Jake Scott could kill any one of you just by yelling)

How did your boy IC1 fare after his 6 or 7 chances?

Your little boy brains need to catch up to your full grown man bodies before you find yourselves hanging off the back of a trash collection truck IF YOU'RE LUCKY!
You're blessed with health, superior athletic ability, and keen minds.. every advantage possible. Free school, a huge support system, the adulation of fans everywhere.. and somehow, we just don't understand?

Understand what, that you're a freaking moron? That some of you waste these gifts and then whine like a bitch because instead of giving you a 6th, 7th, 8th, or 9th chance we dare wonder what'n the hell is the matter with you?

I suppose instead I should EXPECT YOU TO FAIL? Then I would understand, right?
Are you idiots eating lead paint sandwiches between all the bong hits you're apparently doing? Be a freaking man and own up to your situation. It's not everyone else's fault, the quicker that takes root in your addled brain the better.
Take the gifts that are given you - the OBVIOUS advantages the wheel of fortune has allowed you to enjoy and make something out of yourself.. or disappear into oblivion (preferably quietly, lest we think you are an even bigger idiot than you have led us to believe already)
:siren:I hope your dad is en route to Athens to kick you in the rear end (because I doubt our candy-assed coach will), you need it...:siren:

Your Pal,
Bobby

HOTLANTA MAN fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jul 6, 2012

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
There's also a commenter who says "I was a Redcoat for four years and got hot sometimes Washington needs to suck it up"

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Crazy685 posted:

Whatever happened to that Texas fan from TFF who was a hardcore "recruiting follower" (ie a pedophile)?? I remember him even being a middle school teacher or something :stare:

You mean El Penis? I think he still lurks

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Crow_Robot posted:

**Von Dozier alarm**

Rest in peace, sweet angel.

:c:

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I've heard more than a few racists call them the "FalCoons"

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Though I wish they were. Dan Marino is so loving annoying.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah when I think "dynasty" I think "Penn State fencing"

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

pretty sure that's weez

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Arschlochkind posted:

Not sure why Titans guy is so mad at the Seahawks.

The Seahawks gave them Hasselbeck after he started sucking.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Parmesan Basil posted:

It's called a rivalry. You irrationally hate the other party to a bizarre and confusing degree. Also, did I mention, John Elway is a loving Nazi????

John Elway probably is a Nazi tbqh

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I didn't know where else to put it but: I finally understand sports fandom thanks to League of Legends.

It's as exciting as it sounds.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

No Safe Word posted:

Okay? :confused:

Watching some esports stuff is pretty cool, and it's not that dissimilar for some people to being a fan of professional sports teams.

You're literally cheering for people playing video games. It's mind-boggling to me.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Neil Armbong posted:

Is there a WASP football forum?

Yeah, it's Caste Football

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Cam Newton: Worst NFL Draft pick ever

Some Moron in 2011 posted:

Let's ask Denver Broncos fans if they would like to trade Tebow for Newton straight up. They would laugh in your face. Football fans know even if the experts have no clue. We can spot a fraud when we see one.

In five years, when Tebow is leading Denver into the playoffs and Cam Newton is riding someone's bench, remember this article.

I know it's Bleacher Report and all but come on

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
The Falcons pumping in crowd noise just makes the Falcons more hilariously pathetic so I dunno why saints fans aren't ok with just that.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

pillsburysoldier posted:

The great rules the NCAA makes, like no half cut shirts

This is a great rule though

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
There are a lot of level headed Georgia fans but it's like Alabama or any SEC team. The vocal majority of the fanbase calls into Finebaum and writes death threats in broken English to the AD.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
OATHS YOU HAVE TAKEN! CLIPBOARDS YOU HAVE HELD!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

shyduck posted:

Yep, and Gruden's Bucs beat the poo poo out of the Raiders in the Super Bowl because he knew all the plays

I remember some NFL films documentary about that super bowl where Gruden sees Rich Gannon using the same exact signals Gruden taught him or whatever, then has somebody tell his wife to go ahead and crack the champagne

• Locked thread