Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!

Marketing New Brain posted:

If only Mario Williams were as healthy as that other guy they should have taken, Reggie Bush.

they wanted vince young soooo bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!

Democrazy posted:

Michael Strahah has come out in support of same-sex marriage, ESPN did a story, and the comments section is really something else to read. Anything that is political is always fun.

http://sports.espn.go.com/newyork/conversations/_/id/6649146/michael-strahan-latest-support-ny-same-sex-marriage

Happy Holidays, Merry X-mas, Abortion, Condoms for Kindergärtners, No prayer in school, marriage for gays, No ten commandments in court houses, no nativity scenes on public property, no Bible on the hand in court...These are all things the gays and atheists want and things you are destroying this great nation with.

Gays and Atheists are weakening and destroying this great nation...err Progressive Liberals.

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!
someone ask

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!
dat dude is super pumped

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!

HeroOfTheRevolution posted:

patsfans thread entitled "How to Meet Women on patsfans.com"

:stare:

hahahahaha oh maaan

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

Are we all just ignoring that the pro-Boller post was kind of borderline racist

No matter what I do I cant get comfortable with him.

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!
shhh we're not allowed to talk about it

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!

BIGFOOT PEE BED posted:

rockford417
What another joke in the endless decline of the NFL. Just put skirts on the quarterbacks and dresses on the wide receivers. This game is a wretched laughing stock anymore. May as well let the DB's have bras too. This product has lost its luster and I will pass on watching any games this season. Just a bunch of brother wanna be rappers and white guys trying to be anything but caucasian. It is plain laughable anymore. The commissioner Roger "Ramjet" Goodell will be coming out next as a transsexual and a cross dresser.less

holy moley

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

This reminds me of those Sports Science segments they do before the draft each year of that tiny host dude getting lit up by the top DT prospects.

better yet, big jenk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn2svE2Aw7A

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!

Chichevache posted:

you better check yourself before you wreck yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4UvKrdafqY

thats one of my new favorite football youtubs

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!

Menamino posted:

speaking of scheming

WHO BENEFITS??!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!
does calling the dolphins "the fish" count? i mostly enjoy it since dolphin's aren't fish and that always seems to get brought up indignantly when it's used

• Locked thread