Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
If you get penetrated by one guy you're a slut, but 5 guys? Now you're got my respect!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Whatever happened to that Texas fan from TFF who was a hardcore "recruiting follower" (ie a pedophile)?? I remember him even being a middle school teacher or something :stare:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
No no no El Penis was just a moron. Im talking about a guy who was only in the recruiting threads and he basically lived and breathed college recruiting.

All these recruiting breakdowns for high school kids read like a gay personal ad so it's always kinda creeped me out

edit; Grove Rat. That's it.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Holy gently caress seriously? He was defending Sandusky hahahahaha I couldn't have been more spot on

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Good lord that post is actually hilarious and depressing at the exact same time.

But hey one less Boston fan so...

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Rap posted:

Still on caste, this whole thread is worth reading but here's the winner:

I don't even understand what this guy is trying to say and I've been staring at legalease all day

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I immediately invalidate someone's opinion the moment they make a cute little pun

Tim Teblow
Ted Gwen
NY Jests

And here its the same exact thing. Brain shut down the moment I couldn't decipher his cute little wordplay. gently caress me Im scared that people like that exist.

Commy - that comment has the vagueness that makes it take an entirely different context if he's white or black.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

commy gun posted:

Edited it for clarity.

I get that this a cultural issue among african americans but to disapprove of someone marrying out of race is inappropriate regardless of skin color.

Oh, I didn't mean you did something wrong, just that if that guy is white, it's absolutely :stare: worthy. If he's black, it almost comes off like he's ashamed that Black guys... enjoy women of a different race...? I think? Either way, it's stupid, but it gets REAL bad if he's white.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Uh I think it's racist as hell to tell someone not to marry someone just because they are white/black/american/canadian/mexican. Maybe it's just me.

Except french canadian. That's just honest truth.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Marketing New Brain posted:

Three times in college, then they take your black card.

Are people really reading that as being anti-interracial marriage? I see it more as someone opining about a complex issue, like how high profile members of the black community disproportionately dating/marrying white women sets them up as status symbols and devalues black women. The poster is dismayed at the overall effect these types of marriages have, not at the marriages themselves or RGIII's in particular, if that makes any sense?

I love this thread for the abhorrent opinions, not so much the opinions I disagree with but ultimately could see how someone arrived at them.

I completely agree, which is why I said my initial comment (about it being entirely different if he was black or white because that changes context)

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
:laffo: You're living the dream

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Why didn't Joe Pa respond to the e-mails back in 1998??!?! Surely the man who claimed he doesn't text message (back in like 06 I think) would be e-mailing people a mere 8 years later.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I burst out laughing when I reached to him saying that the janitors are being protected by this

edit: I found that scout forum

quote:

playdrums wrote: The tail is wagging the dog. The buck didn't stop with Paterno. Even if Paterno knew everything under the sun, he did not have any decision-making authority in "what to do" with Sandusky. Even if Paterno was granted ANY opinion on the matter, that was also the fault of those above him in authority.

That Curley, or Shultz, or Spanier even thought they should take any kind of an "investigative" role is a condemnation of them. That Curley thought he needed any kind of consul from the head football coach, is a condemnation of him. That the head football coach would even be in a conversation about what to do with an accusation related to child assault is a huge lapse in judgment of those above him. Even if you're the type to cynically assume the worst and to you Joe Paterno was a self-serving *** who cared nothing about kids getting assaulted, he still did not have any authority over what PSU did with the information they had. Even if Joe was the devil incarnate, his opinion should not have been entertained in any way, shape, or form. They received the report. They had a singular responsibility regardless before they even considered the validity of the charges. Report.

Regardless of what anyone here personally thinks Joe did or did not know, he is now simply a convenient target because he is dead. It's easy to take the heat off of others and place it on the dead guy. That Joe is now everyone's focus, is by design.

Anyone who knows me knows I wish Joe had retired long before he did. I was very critical of him in the performance of his job. But, in this situation, the tail is wagging the dog and everyone is along for the ride.

Okay I think that should be it because you could fill this thread with 50 pages of this poo poo. These guys are all in some serious denial.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jul 14, 2012

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
How Miami isn't willing to take a shot on TO, Plax or Chad Johnson

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
so i called my bro in law hes like ya what u gonna do im like lol no way bro saints all da way hes like.#1.eli fan so im like jus you wait bountygate made us maddddddd u! cant even see it

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

McKracken posted:

That dude's grammar/syntax/spelling isn't the greatest, but do I understand correctly that his wife logs into the message board site for him at night so he can sit there mesmerized and astounded by the amazing level of Saints chat discourse for an hour?

Do you... not do that?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
IF HE DO NOT ALREADY LAUGH OUT LOUD

WHATS UP GIRLS CAN I BUY YOU A VEGAS BOMB

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Learn to deal with your WR busts with class, 49ers fans. Make a gif about it. Learn from Miami.

edit: Although Crabtree has been improving every year so not sure what that guy wants.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Heyward Bay has looked like a better professional WR up to this point (thanks to last season) more than Crabtree has so to say he's merely "serviceable" stinks of self serving.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
:stare:

...what

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Chichevache posted:

Kolb would be a fake

:laffo: Well played.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Rap posted:

Please don't quote posts from Crazy in here, he posts enough as it is

This is nonsense. I still love Matt Moore and want him inside me at all times

dont get jealous just because youve been replaced

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
The irony is that he meant to post that in the general news and views thread and under his username

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

quote:

Ever since Joe Robbie died and Huizenga bought the team, it seems as though there has been a concerted effort to continually make the wrong moves for this franchise. I can not believe that another in a long line of detrimental moves to this organization occurred as I awoke to find that the team has traded Vontae Davis and kept the Sean "I still do not know how to tackle" Smith. People, do not buy into the crap the media has put out about his improved play. Just wait until we get to the regular season and he is one on one with a WR, he will get burned because yet again he could not complete a tackle. The next move I see the Phins making is keeping John Jerry. Why do I say this? Remember back to a time in the 90's when we had seemed to finally find the right side of the line. At RT, I think his name was Mark Dennis and at RG was Jaime Nails. But Dennis would prove to be continually hurt, but that was not the problem. Jaime Nails was alot like John Jerry, he had weight issues and instead of releasing him and finding a replacement, they kept him around. What happened? During the subsequent offseason, Mr. Nails - after being discarded from a previous team for weight issues and finding a renewed life line along the Phins OL - went home and blew up to over 400lbs. from his Mom's cooking. But this is not the worst example, but just to illustrate a point. There are numerous others, but probably the first in the long line of franchise killing moves was Huizenga listening to JJ and hiring his buddy Dumbstadt. This is where the scheme was hatched to destroy the franchise. Then there is the hiring a long line of inept coaches. Then we do not screw up the coaching hire, but we hire someone else to screw it up for us and bring in Parcells. I think that Bill hated Shula and his reputation. When BP was hired, instead of trying to improve the franchise, he continually tried to destroy Shula's legacy and the subsequent retention of Ireland upon Parcells departure is a furtherance of this systematic breakdown of this org. This recent decision is just a continuation of the ongoing conspiracy against the franchise.

I just... holy poo poo

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I just ...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
And this is right below it

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
What the hell is that? Who is he talking about? Guys under Joe philbin? Ho boy

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I barely understood half the words said on this page.

This is nothing new

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Jests.
Patsies.
...Bills? Ive never heard of one for the Bills.

But goddamn do I get annoyed every time I read a 45 year old man write "Belicheat" on the internet.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I have an awesome brand new Dolphins starter jacket Im never ever going to wear. Ive considered selling the thing. I like to picture some guy in an early 90s Miata wearing Zubaz pants would show up and pay cash

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah, I've always heard "Fish" said about Miami in good and bad ways so it's really not that bad.

You can't really insult Miami any more than we've already been insulted by our coaching staff, our GM, our ownership. The only thing Miami has to be proud of is our cheerleading squad and their awesome ability to lip synch to Call Me Maybe.

I'm not kidding I'm actually happy about that

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

holy poo poo there's more than one random Jets poster who thinks that lol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
The best part is that he is trying to get famous with this. He e-mailed a bunch of TV stations, including ESPN, and when he was told to go away by ESPN he had a huge hissy fit, basically saying OH BECAUSE ITS NOT TEBOW WHO CARES HUH

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I love that the three most prominent posters are SA2k, Petey and Adaz.

I mean come on. How on earth it wasn't Gendo, SA2K and Doltos...

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
My jaw just dropped halfway through that post and it's still stuck. I can't eat now. Thanks, Jets.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Are raiders fans really posting about acid trips they take in which they discuss football with former legends who appear to have strange speech impediments?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Chichevache posted:

If you ever visit the Bay Area I can take you through Oakland/Richmond and we can hit up a few house parties.

Only if you can guarantee I'll see Don Shula floating on a cloud while playing ping pong with Dan Marino and Lamar Thomas.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
None of those people are dead.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Another bad opinion from you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa9LNPwZIGA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
What's "V Money"?