Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I just realized you likely saw a post by a guy who is Mac from it's always sunny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Where can I find this person to avoid them at all times

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Mouth breathers are reacting the same way on Dolphins boards about the patriots

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
As a fan of both of those teams I am absolutely shocked anyone can watch that and be upset with what transpired but honestly diehard fans are typically not very well grounded and as a result are pretty... Overall insane

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Oh my lord which one, the cauldron of idiots or the one with of an inferiority complex combined with protecting a pedophile ?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
On the flip side of bad reporters - Jeff Darlington is a former Dolphins beat writer who now works for NFL Network. He's fantastic. He says poo poo straight up, always has and always will, but in such a nice way people dont get upset.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/multim...0156.1437468957

He's giving a neat peak into the psyche of a locker room and how important things like leadership are when looking at prospects and free agents. It kinda attacks Ireland, and Darlington has ALWAYS been a big Ireland fan (as far as talent evaluation)

5:55 is when he addresses the Richie Incognito situation and gives a pretty... pretty good explanation of what likely took place, if you read behind the lines

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That Ireland didn't give one poo poo about anything but measurables, and was cold about his moves.

For instance anthony fasano. He's a mediocre TE that blocks well but had a great relationship with tannehill and it was no secret he kinda kept Richie in check.

They let him go off, not even making an offer, and bring in a guy with higher measurables but injury history. Who is later lost for the year.

He talks about philbin admitting he was flat out wrong about his attitude towards the players off the field - he said it's not his job to motivate professional athletes. Insanely stupid, but he's changed. Also goes into detail about some Packers who will jump at any chance to talk up philbin, namely Aaron Rodgers and Nelson, who call him a father figure and why it was confusing he seemed to not get along with guys.

People really under estimate the value of a cohesive locker room.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Pretty drat good CB record

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I'm sorry chiche is lumped in with fans like that

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
There's some world class delusion

"Yeah we might not win championships but I mean in completely rigged and made up statistics - recruiting - were killing it!!"

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
You don't even need to understand quarterback fundamentals to see a glaring difference between the two, but holy hell I shut my brain off the moment I saw this idiot say Manning is a top 15 all time quarterback, not even top 10 because of a ring.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
LET ME GUESS BRADY IS NUMBER ONE

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Dude that's nothing I once saw the guy who posted that claim Slater and McCourtney could be hall of famers.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
It's a pretty lovely tradition to vandalize an opposing teams field, and I remember a few people I went to FSU with kinda understood the thought.

But lol at thinking sending kids out there to fight is the answer

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Georgia fans are easily the worst. They are the Cinci of college. Haven't really won poo poo but are good enough they get overconfident.

I am loving the excuses as to why they aren't Bama tho lol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That article had a link to a great article on ncaa bag men

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Every year people that are diehard about college recruiting demonstrate themselves as complete and utter sociopathic creeps

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I'm confused. Eli played in the sec but Brett didn't so...?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Jesus Christ it's fitting your name is appearing in this thread but not as someone who willfully posts

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I love that they are entirely contradicting opinions yet both manage to come off as complete assholes all the same

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
"His recruiting looks even more impressive now that we know he's been forced to fly across the country hanging up a cross this whole time!"

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Jesus selling your soul all for a few decent bowl games and zero shot at a national title. Doesn't seem worth it.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
God I just love that this guy exists and probs my has a wife and kids.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
lol I love when people get the most random bug up their rear end about off topic posts that aren't all that off topic

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Jesus the level of delusion

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol using pftcommentator is hilarious

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
In response to the Miko Grimes thing.. from a Bucs board

quote:

She actually makes me sorry. When i was a kid, there was some crazy old lady in my neighbor. Me and my friend used you pick her up. Not seriously tho...like knock and run kinda ****.
Now when im thinking back, i feel little sorry for her even tho no one liked her cos she was pain in the rear end obviously.
Miko has exact same **** like her. Makes people annoying, saying bull**** over and over. Big difference is there was no internet, no twitter ****. Now she got all the hates from all over the world.
I can say that cos im Korean and some of NFL fans(altho its really rare) in here think she is mentally ****ed up person. Which is true at some point.
Im not backing up her tho. I just think she is a poor person.

I... uh... suppose Koreans are better at diagnosing people with mental illness?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Everytime I see there's a new post in this thread I know it's like a 1 in 3 chance it's from a Pats forum.

You guys just keep up the good work

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Oh I'll help

Stop reading finheaven

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Catfish Noodlin posted:

Yeah, but it's no different from in any number of other defenses running aggressive 1-gap fronts. If you're not 2-gapping someone, you've got a defensive back having to have a run fit. It isn't just a Wide-9 front where it's inside of the formation.

Excuse me, it's the other website.

And I can't give up the stupid Club Level inside information even though it's frequently probably bullshit.

Oh that sites owner is a kid toucher FYI

I can't believe it was an Omar Kelly tweet burn but he totally outed the dudes criminal record when he attacked Kelly on twitter lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol can you imagine if NFL players played rugby and went over there? My lord

• Locked thread