Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ACoolT5
Sep 23, 2003

All Hail Saban
Of the blood, and of the Tide

wilfoy posted:

I thought it was a little weird how much media coverage that got.

Wait, is this actually a thing that people focus on? Huh, who knew that Alabama has so little going on controversy-wise that THIS is a topic of conversation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACoolT5
Sep 23, 2003

All Hail Saban

uncle jimbo posted:

lol like someone has 7 digits to throw at a 19 year old. What a crock of poo poo.

They threw it at the Greed parents.

ACoolT5
Sep 23, 2003

All Hail Saban

quote:

If anyone is going to get in trouble it’s MSU. And those NCAA investigators were in LA to investigate LSU. I’ve never seen a bunch of yellow journalist want a story to be so true. At AU we have a creed that we live by, it is our code. We have never cheated nor will we start now.

For YEARS the Rec and bammers have framed, defamed, lied, bought media to make it look as if Au cheated. Heck, they even paid Scott Moore, A voice impersonator, to sound like Pat Dye talking with eric ramsey.

I am close to this coaching staff, I was at the complex last night, and they have done NOTHING wrong. THey wouldn’t cheat, it goes againts the Au code. I’ll say this, they are more determined than ever to continue to beat UA. The amounts of money given to Cyrus and Calloway’s parents was in the 7 figure range. 7 FIGURES. The AU staff has proof and have turned Saban and the gang in.

The kids were still loyal to our staff and have helped us. They pain that those 2 young men had to go through. imagine God confirming his will to you, and Greed parents rob you of your blessing. It’s sickening. This tree killing will not go unavenged. God’s wrath will be on the capstone now. You don’t mess with his anointed. We will overcome.

WarCamEagle. Toomer’s Will be Avenged.

___________________________________/

• Locked thread