Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MorningView posted:

Stanzi and McElroy? No team can contain those intangibles.

I'm pretty sure he picked Stanzi because no right thinking person would not want him to play for a team called the Patriots. At this point, Ricky Stanzi is pretty much indistinguishable from a patriotism standpoint from a mid-80s Hulk Hogan, he would be way more famous if he could publicly denigrate the Soviet Union.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Sash! posted:

I was under the impression that the media loves Tebow.

The media loves talking about Tebow and the meaning of Tebow and what Tebow stands for and if there's a Tebow backlash or if there's a backlash to the Tebow backlash or if Tebow is good for the NFL or whether Tebow will Tebow the Tebow on the Tebow Christianity kneeling SEC football baby penis.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Sash! posted:

E-gals.

The Smeagols.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I'm putting a clause in my will that when I die, all of my body parts are to be used by professional athletes in complex injury faking schemes except for my head which is to be preserved and mounted on a body that is used in underground fights against the preserved body of Jeremy Bentham while people shake money around in an incomprehensible betting system.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The SituAsian posted:

Do people still hate him because he blamed god that one he dropped the sure game winner against Pittsburgh (?)

I hope not because that was one of the greatest things to ever happen in the history of the NFL.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

That Seahawks blogger is a terrible writer and that whole post was a classic "but the question is, was that your signature" situation.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

One of you UF posters needs to get "No Tattoos, All Gator" tattooed on your person.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the evisceral response

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Sash! posted:

Maybe its like that Seinfeld where Elaine was dating the jazz musician and she says they're hot and heavy, but then when he finds out it totally messes with his head and he sucks at jazz after that.

I think you're missing the punchline of that episode, Sash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lions need to sign ed reed, troy polamalu, darren sharper

• Locked thread