Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Really in my eyes, anyone who finds whatever it is inside him to hate Dan Snyder doesent know the meaning of being a redskin fan. Hate Like do whatever you want because everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Sure hes made mistakes as an owner, but inside do you truly believe hes trying everything he can 2 make the redskins into a winner? IF u say no, then i think you have no appreciation for anything or u just dont understand football. He became an owner after years of being a fan, with the millions of idiotic posts ive seen here iam sure have of redskin nation would have done a far worse job then Danny boy. Show the man some freaking love for god sakes, DAN SNYDER YOU ARE THE BEST OWNER IN THE NFL HANDS DOWN AND I BELIEVE THAT 100%....thank you for your time, money, and patience(2009-2011)..iam sure you r leading us with bruce and shanny towards a brighter future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Thread Title: "Trent Green, Steve Young, and Kurt Warner=John Beck"

quote:

I've been reading a lot on John Beck and him being a starter... A lot of doubts are following him due to the fact he's turning 30, been a back up, and failed starter. This got me thinking of other QBs who started late in NFL age, and failed before. Steve Young was considered a bust before he started in San Fran, no one but Bill Walsh believed in him. Trent Green was late draft pick our third string QB, he was never supposed to amount to nothing. The Rams and specifically Vermeil saw his talent. but as we all know another unheralded back-up late in NFL years became the story of the Rams. It took Green until KC to get another shot and Vermiel still had to bring him in, and he then became an All-Pro late in his NFL age. Warner even proved twice that age and former play doesn't always speak to how one will play when a coach and a team believe in you. He was cut by the Rams, cut by the Giants, only to be resurrected as an All-Pro in Arizona.

I guess what I'm saying is, we can get five good years out of Beck, gives us time to develop another QB, and create another great story of unheralded and after thought QBs.

Redskinsfans.txt

NattyBo fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Aug 5, 2011

• Locked thread