Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I didn't realize ole miss wasn't in the sec back in the day. I debated including Eli, but I still think he's better than JFF and Weurffle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Man I got my mississippi schools mixed up.

So is Peyton really the only good QB to ever really come from the SEC?

EDIT: I forgot about Cam. So Cam and Peyton then.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Apr 23, 2016

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Sushi is a wrap sliced into bite size pieces. It's a finger sandwich.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

No Safe Word posted:

It isn't though, that's maki :nyoron:

i'm not talking about the seaweed wrapped sushi specifically. In the case of the sushi sandwich, the bread is the vinegared rice that's wrapped around the roll.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Hunt11 posted:

What level of play was he at?

Union I believe. I dunno what that means exactly. Here's the 15 minute segment from his Travel Channel show.

https://vimeo.com/3926796

Edit, for some reason the video says 14 minutes before I hit play but just shows the first 2.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Mar 24, 2017

• Locked thread