Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
I just wonder why no one has started a campaign that the New York Jets is offensive because of 9/11.

Also all this talk about Favre made me look up Jenn Sterger on Wikipedia. Her career really took a nosedive after that scandal.

quote:

On March 4, 2010 it was announced that she would be competing directly with ESPN's 6pm ET SportsCenter by co-hosting a new show on Versus called The Daily Line, which debuted on April 5. Jenn said, "I always felt sports TV was a bunch of guys in suits yelling at me. Other shows don't exactly know how to use social media and the Web," says Sterger. "Since I'm practically living on the Web, I've got a pulse on what going on out there.....And I'll be personally accessible to the audience, except for my personal phone number."[12] After seven months on the air, Versus cancelled The Daily Line as of November 4, 2010.[2] In 2011, Sterger worked as a reporter on specials for Fuel TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

Is there a caste forum for the NBA?

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

SAS: The New New Sports Paradigm.

• Locked thread