Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

site posted:

They will let night dive do the work and then bin it for a tax write off before release

I will dig through Kaiser's trashcans to find the CD with the finished game if this happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

Guillermus posted:

He used the term jank. If he said "raw" only Blood II would be a valid choice

I'm hoping for more Lithtech. Blood II would be at least funny to see, I actually like SHOGO and would like to get that, I'm sure there are others too

It's KISS Psycho Circus, his phone just autocorrected "boring" into "jank"

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
I think the Q2 remaster is the best example of Night Dive's stated mission of releasing the games that you remember, not the games as they were.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

crondaily posted:

Can you still do the cheese skip on CM?

Yep. I did.

Then I restarted the level

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
I want Ahoy to do more of his Iconic Arms series but I don't know what he would cover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

Milo and POTUS posted:

P sure I mentioned it here before but I'd love a class based FPS with swords and sorcery instead of guns. Hell the popularity of the halloween event spells shows how much people like that poo poo in TF2. I've been drawing doodles in my notebook for the past 20 minutes. They look like a child drew them but I swear the premise is sound

Amulets & Armor got a freeware release because of a LP on this very forum!