Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

Telamon posted:

They really could strip out the combat and make a entire game based on the conversation system and I'd play the hell out of it. With that said, stick with the stealth to speed through rather than ever use the enemy-disappear-on-reload bug because it can break some scripting.

I think I know what you mean, but the combat system allows for the active scenes with S.H., among others, which would really come off as hokey or stilted when you're mid-conversation and PICK THIS OPTION FOR LULZ shows up. That was an occasional problem with Torment, in my experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread