Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jblade
Sep 5, 2006

Really interested in this, but my PC's only got an integrated Radeon 3100; I know it's only like £4 right now but would I still be able to play it on low settings, or should I just get it for the 360?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jblade
Sep 5, 2006

Just finished it now. it was simply incredible, and I really really hope Obsidian find another publisher or whatever that'll greenlight another AP game. Not neccesarily a sequal, but another game like it that has the same depth and love put into it.

Jblade
Sep 5, 2006

The only bug I encountered was that the guns and models didn't appear in the shop window in the Safehouses for me, and that wasn't a huge problem at any point.

I thought I found a bug later in the game near the end when Leland said that I killed Saheed even though I didn't. I thought "did the game glitch out?" since Thorton didn't say anything to the contrary until a couple of moments later when he called Leland out and said that Saheed was infact still alive. That was a pretty loving great moment.

Jblade
Sep 5, 2006

The Viper posted:

The only bit of the game that I felt was a little incongruous was when Mike gets shot point blank by Scarlet and then just gets up and brushes it off.
I had something similar earlier on when visiting Marburg's mansion. His guys taser Mike and then Marbug says "beat him till he can't walk anymore" there's a quick fade to black and then Mike's beating the poo poo out of them in the same room. It felt like something was missing between those 2 scenes, but it might be tied to my melee and endurance being pretty high level, I don't know.

Jblade
Sep 5, 2006

Cemetry Gator posted:

I notice that in a lot of these games, you end up sounding like a psychopath. Take Mass Effect. The conversations don't change when you are holding a gun in someone's face and threatening to paint the wall with their brains, it simply gets a reaction and then it continues in its normal tenor.

Also, it just sounds really weird when half of Shepard's lines are "Tell me about x."
"tell me about your unborn child, your husband's death, and the chances your child could have this heart disease so I can decide for you, lady I've never met before"

• Locked thread