Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Battered Cankles
May 7, 2008

We're engaged!
Sup new AP thread?!

If you are on the fence, $5 for AP is a steal. I'd say it's a little bit easier then the Splinter Cell games, and a bit less thoughtful than Dues Ex (I), but is a generally fun mix of both, with humor and interesting sideshows.

My first playthrough was on Recruit "gently caress yeah!!!". I've always planned on playing again on Veteran, but a faulty hard drive has left me lacking a necessary save file (or something). Can someone tell me how to do this without playing through on recruit (again) ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread