Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

Not sure. As far as I know you just have to get him to hate you enough, which isn't too difficult or painful to do. Then again, I went to Taipei first, so by the time I got to Rome, I had a fair amount of conversational perks under my belt already.

No. It's painful, if you're not a snarker.

You have to have more snarky responses OVERALL than the other two types put together. In the entire game up until then. You also have to get all his dossier info first, too, 100%. And you have to snark at him fully. And remember, you get positive points for being sneaky and subtle at any point in Rome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Meowbot posted:

I was really looking forward to this game then I played it at a friend's house. I only got to like the 2nd or 3rd mission (the hacking was so bad it made me furious, alarms every where) before I gave up.

This was me until the INI fixes. The minigame is much easier if everything works right! And if you still have trouble, there's addon things for it.

Holy Calamity! posted:

Fuckin' A there's a perk for (dialogue spoiler)hanging up on people: "You have hung up on (or tried to hang up on) people twice. You're either busy, or kind of a jerk. +100 XP :laffo:

Problem: You cannot get it. Why? You cannot hang up on anyone. so it's not too much of a spoiler!

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Holy Calamity! posted:

Yeah you can, that's the only way I'd know about it! I'm playing the 360 version :v: There are times where you can cut people off. I just love how this game rewards you for almost everything.

Really? I've tried to get it and never found it. And I've seen other people note that it's impossible to get. Can you be more specific in spoilers? [I'd note that I play the PC version.]

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Novasol posted:

This loving game. This loving Steven Heck in the subway. Operation Turbo Panther being Heck just driving by on a loving subway car with a mounted gun on it :black101:.

God, the best. I didn't do it the first time, as I was full stealth/nonlethal and thought I'd end up with him alerting everyone and such.

That actually works fine with stealth/nonlethal! It doesn't count against you!

• Locked thread