Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Lynx posted:

IIRC, you can 100% every dossier in the game in a single playthrough, with the exception of Darcy/Parker/Westridge, as Mina makes you choose between those three a couple of times. As far as I know, there's really no reason to choose anyone but Parker, as his is the only dossier that can have an effect later in the game.

Is there like a guide for this? I'd love to do a smug "I know everything" run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I just want the files released to the world and every "your choice matters!!" rpg game has to implement similar systems or they're all fired.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Suave and Aggressive would work, but I think they'd have to change "Professional" to "Burt Reynolds reference".

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Leland is a great character. It's just so satisfying to mock him.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Lie a bunch.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Veteran makes Hard bearable, but there's no point in playing on Hard. Unless you want the achievement, I suppose.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Oh, big tip: If you die or gently caress up or whatever, load saves manually. There is a weird bug associated with using the quickload.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

You lose a lot of experience, though.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

AP has a really lovely first impression. Soldier through the Saudi Arabia arc, and you'll find yourself a gem.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

My interpretation is this:
Send it to Scarlet if you want the world to know.
Send it to black market if you want to gently caress with Halbech.
Send it to Halbech if you want money.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

The only real bug is: sometimes if you quick load instead of manually load, enemies in the immediate area will disappear.

Depending on your point of view, that can be a pretty cool bug!

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

thedouche posted:

Does the selection of soldier, field agent, etc make any sort of difference?

Slightly different dialogue and scenes here and there. Mostly it's stats.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Pissing off Albatross so much that he is your rescuer for the final mission is probably my favourite thing about the game. Never done it myself, but seeing videos of it... drat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I hate how Veteran doesn't have street clothes.

• Locked thread