Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost of Mussolini
Jun 26, 2011
Heard so much good about this game that at 5euro there really was no reason to not get it. As soon as the Steam servers stop being oversaturated I looking forward to playing it extensively and distracting me from less important life-related things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost of Mussolini
Jun 26, 2011
am i playing this game right

Ghost of Mussolini
Jun 26, 2011
Is it intended to be set up in a way that you can see the full text of the conversations? Or is it meant to be "Agressive, Joking, Curious" etc. Its a bit annoying sometimes but then other times its extremely hilarious as conversations spin out of control. Got out of Saudi and into Taiwan and the game just keeps getting better and better.

Ghost of Mussolini
Jun 26, 2011
This is literally the best rpg I've ever played, I feel guilty having spent so little on it. And I'm only half-way through my first playthrough :)

Ghost of Mussolini
Jun 26, 2011

the_american_dream posted:

wait whoa stop. You can shoot alarms?
this gameeeeeeee

:psyboom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost of Mussolini
Jun 26, 2011
Towards the end, fighting the helicopter, is it just really tough or what? I cleared all the henchmen and shot at it with all the rockets, it still won't go down. Its quite frustrating and I'd be really angry if the game as hosed up so close to what I presume to be the finale.

• Locked thread