Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002

gohuskies posted:

I am wrapping up my 4th playthrough, I have a couple hours left and I am gunning for Judge, Jury, & Executioner. I am thinking as a challenge for my next playthrough, putting zero points in either Stealth or Pistols. That includes no Awareness. I would go Vet so I would have plenty of other skill points but I don't know how it would work. It could imagine it being really not-fun but it's definitely doing something different.

If you aren't going to get awareness I imagine it would not be fun to try and do anything stealthily. Maybe go for a terminator style, strictly professional with iron will and a straight-forward shotgun approach to everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002

GoldenNugget posted:

Another issue I have with AP is how it constantly likes to lock the door behind you in missions before you finish exploring. Also how it loves to overwrite your checkpoint. For a studio known for giving players choices it feels pretty restrictive compared to the other games they've made.

I get that it can be annoying, but it always felt to me that, like the conversation system, it's making you stick to the choices you make. Sure it can be forced some times, but the game wants you always moving forward.

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
Always punch, and always execute.

• Locked thread