Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Read the OP, bought the game, and over all the other Steam games I've purchased I'm waiting for AP to finish downloading to play it.

So thanks for that.

Edit: oh god 5 hours ok maybe I'll play something else... for now.

Atoramos fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Jul 4, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Just beat the game. Thanks for getting me to purchase it, thread.

Heavy spoilers on my runthrough:
Played as professional rookie, apprehended Nasri and tried to apprehend Saheed but blew him up, went to Taipei (saved the president but not the riots), then Moscow, and ultimately let Madison die in Rome to stop the bombs. Thought everyone who I had contacted would come to help me at the final mission, so chose SEI as my handler (expected Albatross and Heck to just also show up since I contacted them in missions, so I'm sort of sad I didn't see the result of Albatross). Didn't know where the gently caress Mina was in the final mission, found out that Scarlet was the sniper then she kills Leland. Turned Marburg on Leland. I think I had sex with everyone possible, which was Mina, Madison, Scarlet and SEI, and spared pretty much everyone I could.

I see that Parker can be turned, and Madison's his daughter. Crazy stuff. To be fair I didn't even meet Parker until killing him in the final mission.

So preparing for my playthrough as a veteran. What order should I do the missions (and what decisions do you guys suggest) to blow my mind for a second playthrough? Is there any good reason to make other characters absolutely loathe you? Should I be a snarky veteran who does Rome-Moscow-Taipei?

edit:Oh hey looks like perhaps I missed a scarlet room as well as the mina room well awesome no not awesome

Atoramos fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Jul 10, 2011

• Locked thread