Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuddlefish
Nov 11, 2003

That was a game.

This is paintball.
Eeee I wish I had seen this sooner. I love this game so the next up to 3 people that leave their info while the sale's still on will get a very special surprise!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuddlefish
Nov 11, 2003

That was a game.

This is paintball.

Sarchasm posted:

Am I too late?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sarchasm

Thanks!

You'll be the last one but the link's giving me an error and there's two Sarchasms out there. Does the e-mail in your profile work?

cuddlefish
Nov 11, 2003

That was a game.

This is paintball.
Super welcome, have fun! :patriot:

cuddlefish
Nov 11, 2003

That was a game.

This is paintball.

Dick Trauma posted:

That gelato shop sequence had me laughing. It seemed like every single stage of conversation has the option to EXECUTE!

"How are you?"

EXECUTE!

"What do you want?"

EXECUTE!

"Oh ok, here's what you were interested in."

EXECUTE!

P.S. I did not execute. Am I a bad secret agent?

This is such a prime example of why it's a great game though. I was so friggin tense having a brief conversation in a gelato shop, and I wasn't sure what the "right" answer was either.

Didn't execute. Didn't eat the cone either because GROSS.

cuddlefish
Nov 11, 2003

That was a game.

This is paintball.
Having an AP-themed avatar is not quite the same as :heck: being out there somewhere.

Sorry some guys were jerks to Rentrent in a dumb, uncalled for way, but this thread is quite helpful. And judging anything by its creepiest fans would lead to missing some really cool stuff, because someone will be gross about anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuddlefish
Nov 11, 2003

That was a game.

This is paintball.

Vadun posted:

Could someone please spoil the poo poo out the Gelato mission for me? I have no idea whats going on

FOOD POISONING

You can also read this too for the full scoop. :downsrim:

• Locked thread