Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
I just bought this game. It should finish downloading sometime before the end of 2012.

Are those real spoilers in your spoiler examples in the OP? Because I totally read them expecting a sarcastic remark about spoilers.

Instead I know something about someone named Leland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Polaron posted:

If you think those are real spoilers, you're in for a surprise when you play this game.

Ghost like some sort of assassination cell or something, not like a Boo! ghost.

okok so they aren't real, cool because the game looks good.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Wow hacking really sucks poo poo. I'll never be able to do this.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

I'm having some mouse issues which is making the hacking thing more annoying. I think my computer can ALMOST run the game fine, and I'm having fun other than the hacking.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

shadowzero313 posted:

Repost for the new thread

Thanks dude! That mouse smoothing tweak has just made this game fun.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

I'm thinking this game is probably a lot more fun on consoles.

The hacking and lock picking mini games aren't hard, its just that the controls move like molasses. Sometimes it takes like a full 5 seconds for me to move the pins in the lockpicking game into the right spot even if I am moving the mouse as fast as it will go.

The hacking game is the same. I'll see the code right away but if its on the other side of the grid there is no way I can get the mouse to the correct area before it does the code update thing and moves it.

I'm toying with mouse sensitivity now, but it doesn't help all that much and it totally fucks up combat because outside of the minigames the newly sensitive mouse moves like its on crack.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Will EMPs work on plain old locked stuff like wooden doors?

its annoying as hell to fail picking one of those for it to somehow set off an alarm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

After about 10 tries I'm getting a bit annoyed with Surkov. The checkpoint system has me stuck up on the 2nd floor and I think it would be a lot easier if I was able to exit through the front door so he doesn't die by shotguns or grenades before I can get near him.

I wish I could just let him die and carry on with the game but its a mission failed screen if he dies :(

edit: haa! saved him the first try after my complaint post. Good, good.

Evil Agita fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Jul 8, 2011

• Locked thread