Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Mystic Cave zOWNd posted:

There's the Minefield in Vibora. I seem to remember we crashed the joint the first night it was open, good times.

When I went to Vibora a year or two ago (whenever I last played this) I honestly thought it was an instance for ages because I didn't see another player.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Cryptic: Hands out a premium character slot which normally sells for fifty bucks (I think) for simply logging in.

Also Cryptic: Monthly player count still goes down https://steamcharts.com/app/9880

Mind you that could just be some holdout regular not logging in yet for the month with those numbers.