Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Kgummy posted:

One of the better ones I've seen. You just kind of want to give her a hug and tell her everything is going to be alright.

You could tell her that, but it'd be a horrible lie. Why would you lie to her?!

Also, Katia + Pyromancy + GET TO KVATCH + The condition of Kvatch in the game... hahahah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Awww mudcrabs. Murder them!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Nope, it's always a flaming ruin

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Didnt you know? The MSPA thread has a detailed analysis of Hussie's comedy formspring answers, leading to the diagnosis of pychopathy and assholism.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Landorumil that is a completely racist thing to say. :colbert:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Summon a sexy skeleton to distract the orc?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I wonder what we're going to get today...

:stare:

Welp.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Opposing Farce posted:

I'm sure there's a long-term narrative reason for it and all but Dmitri seemed like a nice guy and I'm sad that he's dead :smith:

The reason is to make a catgirl cry when she decides she's a big adventurer, trots off to the nearest ruins and finds the corpse of her threesome buddy and a nice letter. :3:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

He's a necromancer though.

Which means SHENANNIGANS to do with death.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Aw how cute, they got some puppies.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

What's up with the clothing inconsistency? That robe thing keeps changing shape and coverage depending on zoom levels.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Welp that just ruined the pineapple trick for me.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

gently caress yea cant wait to play it on a PC!

*downloads an anime ED-E mod*

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Kazerad posted:

It's a pretty fun and interesting exchange if you keep up with it, particularly the parts between Tubgirl Cosplay and idonotlikepeas. Link, uh, under my avatar I guess.

Well, you should have shut up and I wouldnt have learned what an exploitative rear end in a top hat you were. Goddammit.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh sure, there's no problem with the fact that artists are used to getting paid less than minimum wage and exploiting and perpetuating that myth because artists are SO loving GRATEFUL TO GET WORK and AMAZED at your generosity in paying more than they could imagine, yet still far less than what their work would be worth is nothing to get angry about. gently caress that. gently caress THIS poo poo.

You were addressing a whole bunch of artists who have been there and are calling out exploitative bullshit and the reason we were so pissed off is that we've all heard your loving excuses a thousand times before. 'It'll get you great exposure.' 'It'll be great for your portfolio' 'Be grateful for work'. gently caress that. It only leads to artists continuing to get screwed over because they're trapped in that lovely mentality and grubbing for any work when there's far more options out there.

You're part of the problem, not a solution. You say the system is not fair on one hand then you squeeze everything out of it on the other.

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Dec 7, 2012

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

dont gently caress the cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Worth of the comic: one taco coupon

• Locked thread