Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Xander77 posted:

The wiki entry doesn't mention her having a particular love of paints (if that's what those are). What's the deal?

Though she does enjoy causing nightmares, and the Ethnic Diversity Mural is quite good at doing that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

The available prizes have all been claimed, so you can stop driving yourself crazy if you're still trying to hit 70 seconds.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

So apparently this comic is capable of updating more than once a month now.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Technically it's never actually stated that the pineapple trick was sexual, just that it was a terrible reputation-ruining scene.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

If you can beat it in 105 seconds or less it gives you a form to fill out to get a Quilweave pin mailed to you. Same thing Kaz did with the platforming chase minigame and Katia pins a while back.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

That's simply a typical khajiit day after partaking in copious amounts of moonsugar.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

In case anyone still cares, there was an update this morning. Along with a sidestory flash, an Indiegogo thing for merch, and another sidestory that automatically updates as the Indiegogo gets more money.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Iunnrais posted:

I can't even find out how to get Katia to go to sleep in the flash side adventure. I feel like I've interacted with every crate, box, barrel, chest, and living creature on board the ship, but she still says there's more to do before going to sleep.

Check out the Captain's Quarters. There's a staircase to it on deck, to the left of the of the wheel.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Not a real update, but Kaz put up the side story that was previously included with the merch shipments in printed form. He also didn't actually put a link to it anywhere on the site.

http://www.prequeladventure.com/receipt-comic/

Gruckles fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Nov 1, 2016

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

The Quill-Weave side stories are black & white because she's colorblind.
The Asotil one is in black & white so Kaz wouldn't have to pay for color ink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Lowen posted:

I must know, are there any recordings of this on youtube, etc?

It actually happened on at least 4 separate occasions that have recordings uploaded.
https://www.youtube.com/user/alicetherat/videos

Gruckles fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Dec 15, 2016

• Locked thread