Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4to9gvRsp2A

It looks like they tried to summon a demon at the start of the ESA Super Mario 64 Speedrun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Crotch Bat posted:

I was unaware there was a piano teaching game for the NES. TMR has found this out as well, he's currently at 66 hours and counting. :stare:

What is he using for a controller?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

SeXReX posted:

My buddy Justin threw together a HOT tutorial for learning celeste 100%

two people have learned it already we've nearly doubled the number of 100% runners!

This site can’t be reached

whocouldthat.be refused to connect.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
He says He can't see and his eyes are cloudy near the end of the VOD.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
What's the WR for Tolki?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Man he must have quite a few wordfilters in his twitch chat.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Anyone got any strats for speedrunning mornington crescent?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Speedruns: Come for the speedruns, stay for the drama.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Does anyone speedrun any snowboarding games?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Lord Chumley posted:

I'm still laughing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfGphfksi3I

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Dizz posted:

How much money from the next GDQ be spent on actual cancer prevention?

Well no one there is getting laid so it will do wonders for cervical cancer prevention.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
A new silent Hill category where you have to play as Shrek and only listen to all star.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
All this cartridge swapping talk is reminding me of the Stop'n'Swop for Banjo Kazooie.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Ranter posted:

Today I was watching a speed runner on twitch and toward the end of their stream, they were being racist (calling a character something similar to the n-word because the character was black). I then learned this speed runner is going to be playing in AGDQ. I emailed management @ agdq to see what they have to say about that.

Am I barking up the wrong tree and will I be treated like an evil le reddit SJW, or does the GDQ crew have a good history of zero tolerance for this poo poo?

What did he say exactly?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Are there going to be any Tranniversarys announced this year?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Has a speedrunner ever died on stream?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
There is already a breath of the wild speedrun out.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Hi, my son recently came out as a gay and has been having a hard time at school lately because of it. We both greatly enjoyed watching AGDQ 2017 so I was thinking of getting him into the speedrunning community and was wondering if there were other homosexuals like him in this community. Thank you

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
cheese05 got 1:39:57

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
It has never made a lick of sense to me why Sam stopped being friends with Stiv just because he hosed Deb. Sam showed an incredible lack of maturity when he decided to cut Stiv from his life and forced his wife to do the same.

I could always tell that Sam and Stiv had a very strong bond when I saw Stiv telling Sam that he had "good movement" in Banjo Kazooie, and when Sam used to say "We love Stiv" when he raided him. They had a very strong bromance going on, despite any of the fabrications people like to repeat over and over in this subreddit.

It's summer 2014. We have a very lonely speedboy who busts his rear end day and night at the same stupid collect-a-ton game with annoying sound effects and carnival music, just so that he can travel to an annual charity event to experience human contact and perhaps get laid. He attended three events before and all he was able to score was an unembellished girl named KazooieGirl that dumps him a month later all while he sees other autists get the sex of their lives event after event. He knocks on a door to meet his heroes, one of them recoils in disgust when he tries to give him a friendly kiss on the neck and his girlfriend speaks to him as if he was less than a man. His other hero tells him to "get the gently caress out". They slam the door on his face when he thought Banjo-Kazooie gave him the credentials to hang out with them. Now he is meeting his best friend and his wife for the first time. These guys are actually pretty nice. Said guy now consumes lots of alcohol BECAUSE HE'S 21. His friend's wife drinks too. His friend gets mad and leaves her alone with him...

I speak from the highest of experiences because I have been in the biggest party schools OF ALL TIME. I was at Penn State in 1977, I was at the University of Miami in 1988 doing coke lines with Jimmy Johnson, Arizona State, SMU, Florida State, Matthew McConaughey based his character of Wooderson on me from when we met in UT, so I can tell you that any 21 year old intoxicated on a six pack of Lone Stars would gently caress his best friend's wife, his best friend's mother, his father, his grandma, and even his dog. At that age, you're not mature enough to know what friendship, loyalty, abstinence, or bestiality are. That happened to me all the time whenever I took it to the limit in my party school.

Stiv already apologized, he even said he hosed Deb in the most respectful way possible, always remembering that she was his wife, and even gave him tips on how to treat her better. Sam didn't even thank him for that. He just dumped his friendship like he dumps the 5th and 6th nugs.

What did Stiv do that was any worse than what Deb did? Maybe for a passive aggressive apathetic guy like Sam, deleting a phone number and clicking the unfollow button is so much easier than contacting a divorce attorney.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Captain Invictus posted:

Not sourcing your quotes should be bannable

reddit, as always.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://clips.twitch.tv/StrangeTrappedTermiteWoofer

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Can I get a pastebin of this?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Could someone remind me who SuccinctAndPunchy is?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.twitch.tv/cheese05

Cheese is about to get another World Record.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

XOIC of Radishes posted:

Yikes... :nyd:

Also, Stivitybobo is on SGDQ July 4th this year. Fun times. Would hate to be a moderator trying to control chat.

I lost my wife to cancer.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Can't you just go on a tourist visa?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I lost my wife to cancer, she loved Banjo speedruns.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BD88BWcbAQ

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Posting on a Satanic page.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

oh god

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Oh it's in Adelaide :(

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Stokes posted:

Darbian just tied the Dragster WR like a minute ago.

https://clips.twitch.tv/CuteConcernedCrowSaltBae

but the WR is 5.51

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

hanales posted:

Is the dragster drama the dumbest game-related (not personality related) drama in speedrunning history?

Like the stakes are so, so low.

my friend have you heard of a place called r/samandtolki/?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Todd can control cosmic rays with his mind, and uses them to flip bits in the Atari RAM, it's the only plausible explanation (other than that he is lying).

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
The real human element is testosterone blockers.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Kaubocks posted:

dragster at gdq when

Dragster in top 10 games on twitch when?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Coming soon to a Cinema near you: The King of Dragster: The assassination of Todd Rogers by the Coward Darbian.

I would blow Dane Cook fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Sep 18, 2017

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

One esports please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

DACK FAYDEN posted:

well I mean obviously

the Ministry demands it

How silly are these walks?