Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

concrete is good for dropping children onto, also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

I've had nightmares like this

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i want that door

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i can smell that house from here

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

why

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Jaded Burnout posted:

The "couldn't be bothered to remove the sticker" look is something I feel very personally.

why would you remove the sticker? gives it extra stick

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

pesto built my house

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

GreenNight posted:

Terrible real estate agent photos:

https://imgur.com/gallery/QymQzbk

These are great.

i've had nightmares like this

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Wood, like normal people?

what

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i've had nightmares like this

absolutely would rent

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

mcgreenvegtables posted:

aHAHAH this is literally my house! The sellers replaced the tank and seat with a normal one before listing the house, but I've seen that picture before in some news articles about how weird the house used to be. The entire toilet has since been replaced, too. Also the floor to that bathroom is a single slab of stone, these people were totally nuts.

Just noticed the dolphin faucet, drat, they got rid of that before selling too.

Good news is the master bath is still in its original condition:

oh my good lord

i love it

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

I wired my outlets to my balls

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Ooh, Jenga!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Ceiling of Damocles lookin tight

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

student accommodation iirc

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

smax posted:

Follow up!

It gets worse.

We close on the house tomorrow. Previous owners have moved out and we just did our final walk-through. I found an unplugged suicide cord sitting in the family room. Apparently the exterior plugs are powered via an outlet on the inside of the wall hooked up via the suicide cord.

Well, that’s all coming out…

Lol of course they are

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

packetmantis posted:

Why are goons always so pointlessly, stupid

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

goodness that is a lot of snakes

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

dying an easily preventable death is luxurious

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

value-brand cereal posted:

No it's fine. That's just the equivalent of 'pubic hair' for trees. Perfectly ordinary. Trust me, I've look at a lot of pubic hair.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Vim Fuego posted:

the single nms was vastly insufficient warning for the horrors within that spoiler tag

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

My Lovely Horse posted:

who would be deranged enough to move into this thing with their partner

it's true

anybody who would move to adelaide is derangedd

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

it's so ugly. so ugly.

i loving love it

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

that much faux fur would have cost a lot of money

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

love it

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

ornamentation is good for jobs, dammit

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

massive dildo hole, got it

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i like your cat and i hate those sinks

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Deteriorata posted:

That's a nice-looking fence. What's the prob... oh.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

What if it's raining and you don't wanna get wet on the way to the pool

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Perfect fix, no notes

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

our house
in the middle of our street

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

christ

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Whatever dipshit built my bathroom made the shower spray directly onto a wooden windowsill and let me tell you the wood is not going to be alright unless you're regularly sanding and resealing it

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Splode posted:

There's quite a few public toilets in Australia that do this - the whole thing self cleans after every use, similar to the one posted.

Otherwise most public toilets I've used are mostly tiled and easily cleaned, so they generally only smell like the piss that's accumulated since it was last cleaned, which unfortunately is still a lot of piss.

The USA has a reputation for bad toilets though, the cubical doors are weirdly tiny and the toilets fill all the way up with water for no discernible reason.

i hate how high the water level is in american toilets, it really sucks when ya puke

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Best to send some flushable wet wipes down there too, maybe a few tampons

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

The surveys are in:
"An interesting form of construction!"
"Clearly non-compliant and just bad building practice."
"This form of construction does not meet any current building standards,"

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

GotLag posted:

Australia?

you know it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

First of May posted:

My grandpa had what I remember as a gigantic front projection tv. There was a wooden box at the bottom with a diagonal hinge to protect the r, g, and b lens tubes when closed and provide the mirror when open. The screen was noticeably concave to correct for the perspective.

Looking around online it might have been a 1979 Mitsubishi MovieVision.

just looked that up and i would like to report it look sick as hell