Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
The art is so hilariously inconsistent in this, it always makes me laugh. He's pretty good at covering up his problems and shortcuts, though.

Also, those demonstration pictures are JPEG'd to hell and back. Not really the best advertisement for the series, you can hardly make out anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
That arc as a whole made me come dangerously close to giving up on this manwha.

Someone said that the author's still trying to figure out what kind of story he's writing, and all i hope is that he'll never write another crown game arc again.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Jose posted:

Same. Baam has been entirely too normal for an irregular.

Doc Hawkins posted:

I think the way his influence spreads like an unstoppable virus is at least a little off-putting.

See, there's you answer. The an irregular, and he's going to gently caress poo poo up. In fact, he already started to, like, 40 chapters ago. Instead of riling up everyone against him, bringing destruction and oppression by sheer force, he's doing it by converting people to his side.
Hell, he's already friends with a soon-to-be Princess of Zahard (and actually a current one since the beginning... she gave him a blessed weapon, ffs), direct members of the ruling class and structure.

He can bring the whole system down by letting these people fight among each other and not even lift a finger. How's that for power.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Slime posted:

That's the criminal group Baam appears to be a member of now. It was brought up a few chapters ago.

He(?) was just quoting the last line of the chapter.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
gently caress whoever calls himself 'Crazy' on that team. gently caress him forever.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I'm so loving close to staking a dead or alive bounty on that Crazy dude's head.

No seriously, how have they not kicked this creepy disgusting asswipe off already? Excellent chapter apart from that (which makes it all the worse somehow...).

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Hypocrisy posted:

I don't think Rachel is immoral.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Mulva posted:

She latches on to people stronger than her and manipulates them to do things for her

That sounds pretty competent tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I mean, she's still in the game though, somehow. Even though loving with and manipulating people more powerful than you is one of the surefire ways to set you on a quick trip to the afterlife in almost any world. So she's doing something right, even when messing up. Failing gracefully (even if it doesn't appear very graceful) to keep running is also a skill, even if you may not like it.