Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Genocyber posted:

So the people in this page, from left to right, top to bottom http://www.mangapanda.com/tower-of-god/133/42

Androssi Zahard, ???, ???, ???, Hatsu, Ship Leeso, Anak Zahard.

Can anyone fill in the blanks?

I think they're just new characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

nvm this my question was answered on like the 4th page.

But yeah. Getting all this action before the tournament even starts for real is pretty nice.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Gator and Dan's disguises are fantastic.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Viole is finally doing something :unsmith:. I don't even care if the ending of the chapter was supposed to be ominous or whatever. It's taken far too long for him to finally just leave this fug bullshit behind.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

So apparently the company that has a bunch of these webcomics or w/e showed some kind of interest in expanding overseas at the book fair thingy. They put up an english translation of the first few chapters online. Going through it now and it's not all that great to be honest. Definitely not fan translation bad but I wouldn't call it good either. Here's to hoping they actually do get the attention of some publisher and someone who's actually a native English speaker starts translating this comic.

That would pretty neat :shobon:

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Everyone is FUG. Whoooo

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

The normal way of entering the tower is getting dragged in by Headon. Dunno if she opened a door herself or just fell through one Baam opened but she should be an irregular either way.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

There is way, way too much stuff in this story that never happens in the comic. I mean I guess it's cool if you like wikis and stuff but it seems like half the story is in blog posts

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Genocyber posted:

This is why you should always read the Company's translation when it comes out, they usually translate his blog posts at the end.

I might just skim the chapter and just read the blog stuff from their version if I can remember to do it during the week.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Aguero and Leesoo's teams working together now. Finally. Kinda want Baam to free himself from this instead of just having people rescue him but I have no idea how he'd even do it in the first place.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

TheDemon posted:

http://mngacow.com/tower-of-god/s02-90/2/
new chapter, speed translation

:tviv: best describes this chapter, i think. also i'm certain someone here called it.

Baam finally free, the gently caress Baam over faction about to get politically destroyed. So good. :unsmith:

The only major threats now are Beta and mad dog right?

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

The little bit of teamwork we saw with Baam, Yihwa, and Aguero makes me really want the finals to happen like right now. Love how the thorn wasn't even a factor in the fight until the last hit.

bofa salesman fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Jan 12, 2014

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

All I know is Androssi is mad and has someone to fight and really that's all I need.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Reflejo lookin kinda intimidating now with that long rear end sword thing

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Reflejo lookin even more intimidating now with that glorious hair

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Finally

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Jose posted:

hope we get to see the fight :prepop:

Seriously. I wanna see what slayers can do

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-239/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=320

lmao so the fug alias might be his real name after all. I feel like whatever else she tells would definitely explain the jahad symbol in his cave. Only thing missing is how they actually got him out of the tower. And how they knew he would be able to make it back in.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-241/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=322

I like Enryu

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

A pity he can't do that anymore since he's dead and all

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Bam's kinda interesting now since as far as we know he's the only irregular that's been inside the tower twice.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

I'm really hoping the baby irregular will kill the baby administrator

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Not quite sure how the Khun dude knows V had a son if all their memories should be from when they were still climbing the tower. A lot of this stuff makes no sense

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

souls*

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

He’s a growing boy and needs to eat

Silynt posted:

Yea definitely not. He's clearly super powerful relative to his floor, but they're only on what, 45 or so of 130+? Here is a screen from Yuri vs Karaka - Baam's not quite there yet:

The rankers on archimedes or w/e made it seem like their power was restricted on lower floors too. So who knows what it would look like if they could really let loose

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Yeah that enryu chapter was like the best in that whole arc imo

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

loving hype levels are unreal right now

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

I really don't understand the positions at all since they seem like don't even matter honestly. Like wave controller + light bearer is supposed to be the strongest 2 person team but Khun is being pushed towards spears now cuz light bearer is useless. What can he do with a light house that Bam can't do on his own? And even if it were Khun + a normie once they climbed high enough why couldn't they just do their wave controller stuff with their own light houses and ditch the light bearer for someone that can fight?

I guess maybe it's just wave controllers being dumb since they can basically do anything they want at any time

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Ehwa fights exclusively with shinsoo and burns everything around her - not a wave controller
Ran uses lightning spears, bigger lightning spears, more lightning spears, other lightning shinsoo attacks - hmmm fisherman? maybe spearbearer? def not wave controller
Yuri blows up everything she looks at with shinsoo - def a fisherman
Jahad's mastery over shinsoo was so good data eduan thinks going up against him is a lost cause - sounds like a fisherman to me
Enryu is such a powerful wave controller he killed a creature thought to be immortal - spearbearer

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

A single sweat drop rolls down my head as I pick "Wave Controllers" for $2,000 and get the daily double

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Evankhell is cool

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

If Han Sung knew there's no way Luslec is unaware. Most of fug probably just thinks he's some irregular they can abuse. Gonna be real funny when they finally realize fug is a great family and bam is the head.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Instead of all these orders and crap they should have just paid off the test admins on the next couple floors and just had one of them assassinate Bam.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Hmm not sure why I'm just now thinking of this but how is Kallavan sitting upright when he's missing quite a bit of his spine?

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Chapters up way earlier than usual for some reason. I’d link it but I’m on my phone

Is this the same bam? Killing everyone in his path and talking poo poo afterwards? What did Evankhell do to him?

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Jose posted:

We're finally caught up to where I was and now I'm tempted to fast pass again

It's 50 cents. Do it. Give in

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

P sure it’s by floors so C atm

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Flaming feet dog, furry tree dog, big arms rat dog. Wonder what's next

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

He’s a growing boy he needs to eat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

She threw it at him during that giant battle at the end of the hell train and then Bam ate her. She's presumably chilling with the bigass orb, some demon things, fake viole, and whatever else is in there at this point