Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Ytlaya posted:

^^^ Well, to be fair isn't Jinsung a total monster who is ranked in the top 100 or something?

I don't think Enryu just appeared out of nowhere and suddenly killed a guardian. It doesn't seem to say anywhere how long he took to climb the tower, but there's no reason to think he hadn't already been there for 100+ years before killing the 43rd floor's guardian. Phantaminum is the only one that, at least from the descriptions given, sounds like he just appeared out of nowhere and attacked Zahard's palace.

Speaking of Phantaminum/Enryu, it seems kind of weird to me that Phantaminum is ranked #1 just for defeating a bunch of guards in Zahard's palace (who were all presumably weaker than Zahard himself), while Enyru is #2 despite killing a guardian, which is a completely unprecedented thing that not even the heads of the 10 families could accomplish.

http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Axis_User
You literally can not defeat this dude unless you're a stronger version of what he is. that's why he's #1 currently. If the story he's creating says he's going to defeat you, then it's going to happen regardless of what you do. If i'm reading this right anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
i think it happened when the conductor teleported almost everyone into his office or whatever the hell it was. you might have missed a chapter?

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Looks like we got another fight next week, if they don't cut to another team.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Looks like we're about to see the results of baam's training

Brownieftw fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Nov 23, 2015

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
holy poo poo baam

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
This is going to get fun.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Well poo poo.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Is no one going to mention the giant croc in the last panel or so?

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Eopia posted:

So Baam's nemesis is himself as Viole, but what's Androssi's I wonder? Pretty sure they both have to be defeated to get out of the quarantine zone.

?

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
e: wrong thread

Brownieftw fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Nov 29, 2017

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

khy posted:

Is it a good idea to be posting your address on here? :v: Also what is inside the box?
Anime! And anime storage device apparently.
Now for appropriate thread content, I'm looking forward to seeing the two khuns reactions to each other if they end up in the same place.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Jose posted:

why is it a butterfly though

Why not?
This was a great spot to catch up on the chapters i was behind. these next chapters are going to be great.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Hodgepodge posted:

Team Rak is strong.

There ya go. We all know who is carrying this team.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

AtomikKrab posted:

I would love a movie of this, but it would be so hard to make one and make it live up to the expectation.
I think for it to have even a remote chance of working, it would likely have to be a series of movies.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Gologle posted:

I gotta admit, sometimes Khun wins at life just a little too hard. Times like these he has to be taken down a peg or two. It sucks, but it has to happen occasionally.

It better not mean the end of khun, though.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Ytlaya posted:

It took me ages to realize that Endorsi has a horn and that she didn't just have a really weird partly receded hairline.

What. I always thought it was just a style thing.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Well you beat me. Holy poo poo though.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Hodgepodge posted:

I've read the spoiler raws and (nothing specific) he actually does something even more crazy in the next few chapters.

But does Baam get even more powerups

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Hodgepodge posted:

Actual spoiler, but cool: No, but believe it or not, Wangnan does.
:allears:

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Nate RFB posted:

Well that all went south in a hurry for most parties involved.

I am greatly looking forward to this becoming a massive clusterfuck for everyone.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-326/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=407
Evankhell's berserk timer seems to be rather short.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Two Tone Shoes posted:

An easy way to get around this would be Red Thyrssa making its presence known suddenly all these flying DBZ wannabes fall out of the sky.

I think that would also potentially attract the administrator for the floor.
These next chapters can't come soon enough.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Jose posted:

Christmas blue balls

Seriously. This is almost cruel.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-336/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=417
:stare:

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Jose posted:

New chapter on monday

Thank god. It hasn't felt like a proper monday without a chapter of ToG to read

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Pun completely unintended. It was about 12:30am so I was tired.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Two Tone Shoes posted:

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-7/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=425

Baam: The man with the plan.

Not necessarily a good plan, but it sure is the plan.

That is certainly quite the plan. :stare:

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-18/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=436 New chapter. It seems kun is now a healer as well. Potentially interesting developments with Evankhell in the upcoming weeks.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

I can't say I expected it to be that easy

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Sindai posted:

Please, please let Baam's ridiculous powerup clown car form have dog ears from now on

God I hope so. Give another ridiculous thing to add to his collection.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Tipme posted:

Sorry guys, I bought fast pass coins and read ahead, this chapter made me do it.

Same. And now I'm not sure if I can avoid doing it repeatedly because otherwise it's almost a month for a new chapter. :negative:

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

nimby posted:

gently caress, gotta resist the temptation to buy myself past this cliffhanger so I don't get stuck having paid for the next one.

Don't do it. It's a trap, if you do it this week you'll have to do it the next, and the next, until the cliffhangers stop!

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

AtomikKrab posted:

Is Kallavan still covering up the hole baam put in him? Maybe the damage can't be repaired with Shinsu?

I don't think it was baam that put it there, he just made it crack a little bit more.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Well now that content is caught up past my last fast pass chapter, this is stupidly tempting to continue. These cliffhangers are cruel.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Two Tone Shoes posted:

I feel a bit weird getting pumped up and excited for being able to root for the Machiavellian soul eating genocide monster but, hey, here we are.

:same: I'm very interested in seeing how this fight goes.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-43/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=461 New chapter up.
I worry for our genocidal buddy

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Two Tone Shoes posted:

Feel kind of bad for White. Clearly outmatched.

I wonder how big the difference would be if he'd gotten all those souls Baam has.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Baam is gonna start looking like my PoE character with my maximum effect setup going soon.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
It's just an irregular kid, a few dogs, and some slayers. What could possibly go wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

It's truly the most terrifying ability.