Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lenaway
Feb 8, 2006

Touch Fuzzy
Get Dizzy
Just keeps getting better

At first I thought he must just be vulnerable during the moment he attacks...but then the skeleton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lenaway
Feb 8, 2006

Touch Fuzzy
Get Dizzy

Sarcophallus posted:

Skeleton refers to what will happen to Prince when he fails (forced organ donation), not to Baam's strange Lobster exoskeleton.

Probably just too much Naruto but I figured that the red thing coming out of Baam was a ribcage.

Lenaway
Feb 8, 2006

Touch Fuzzy
Get Dizzy
New Chapter

I wonder what the other set of characters are up to...

Lenaway
Feb 8, 2006

Touch Fuzzy
Get Dizzy

Mo_Steel posted:

Volume 2, Chapter 7 is up now.

Glad to see we weren't disappointed with Baam Viole in the Vegeta-style blasting department. :neckbeard:

Yeah I don't really get the name-change. I guess it's probably just an alias

Lenaway
Feb 8, 2006

Touch Fuzzy
Get Dizzy
I think this series does exposition really well (it reminds me of HxH) but I really do hope we get to see Baam and/or Koon dropped into a really crazy battle or test soon. I really liked the crown game...

Lenaway
Feb 8, 2006

Touch Fuzzy
Get Dizzy
I'm glad we got to see Koon get his hands dirty again. It's easy to forget why he's the leader with all of these crazy powerhouses running around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lenaway
Feb 8, 2006

Touch Fuzzy
Get Dizzy

Cake Attack posted:

Remind me, did we know Ran is apparently a Koon, or is that a new piece of information?

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned. Not sure which chapter though.