Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
Nah they got sort of 7 - 8, then maybe 2 middling and 1 or 2 bad. Even if 1000 positive ones were submitted they wouldn't take any after the first few.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
Once your done with Hellhammer and CF get the re-releases of Darkthrones early albums with Fenriz commentary. He throws in plenty of well timed Tom Warrior 'OOOHHH's.

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
I might wear more metal shirts if they didn't all have that same crappy billowing fit and thick black material (cotton?). They aren't real flattering to my statuesque body (they have statues of skinny out of shape guys right?)

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007

Non Serviam posted:

I was only angry at the racism suggestion. I don't care if people listen to it, it's their business.

.. It's not like it's Disturbed.

You learned a valuable lesson my son - sperglords get sensitive when you poo poo on their barely legal animu bands.

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
Also the vocals are bad and are way too loud in the mix.

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
New Darkthrone is good, but sadly not as good as their last few and I wanted basically a retread of Epicus Doomicus (Fenriz said it would be an influence on the album)

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007

Platypus Farm posted:

Anthrax I never really liked much except watching Ian on VH1 specials where he was really funny.

I cant watch any metal special because I just KNOW Im gonna have too see him, Dee Snider, Kat Von D, Dave Ghrol and a bunch of other twats prattle on.

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
I dont know Riot really well, but I do know those albums would be 10 times as good wtih Rhett on vocals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
Hey fellas, can anyone point me to some cool stuff that has vocals like Sadus' Death To Posers demo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdvd65HFJ9Q