Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

-Dethstryk-
Oct 20, 2000
gently caress. I'm going to find a date just for Polkadot Cadaver alone. The dudes in that band have been some of my favorite live performances I've seen for multiple years now, going back to Dog Fashion Disco.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Dethstryk-
Oct 20, 2000

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Man, this Dio tribute album is actually really good. Even the whacky flute solo in Last in Line by Tenacious D.

Outside of the Anthrax cover, the first portion of that tribute album was just bad, I think. I almost think they frontloaded it for some reason because of deals, because Halestorm toward the beginning making a great riff sound completely boring and robotic?

But once you get past a certain point, the tribute just rules.