Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
I should read this thread more.

I've never done the headbanger's boat before. Is there ever a goon group for it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009

moxieman posted:

I saw Baroness last night and they loving killed. Never don’t go see Baroness.

I saw them in Asheville when the tour first started and holy poo poo they are so good live. I wish I got to see them when they were at the milestone in Charlotte 🥲

Didn't care for the opening bands, though.

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
Going to the milestone tonight in Charlotte for a 6 hour thrash fest 🔥🔥🔥

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
I've listened to gila monster off the king gizzard album about 10 times the past couple days. I love it

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
I saw these guys for a second time this past weekend. Young thrash group called Deceptor out of Raleigh. They sound much better live. Fun group of guys, too.

https://open.spotify.com/track/3btmOYzyDZlqLUvROjNxMz?si=TFKCbmJgR1a9heZyQ2D4XA

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
I saw Escuela Grind open for Baroness and it was blah. poo poo is like screamo.

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009

Altared State posted:

I saw Dead Heat, Necrot, Ghoul, and Municipal Waste tonight and it was incredible.

I'm seeing them next week! Saw them together for Halloween and it was loving great. And Gwar back in town at the end of the month yesss

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009

Crustashio posted:

re: tech thrash

any excuse to post my favourite album so far this year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxr5BXQQKD8

The instrumentals are loving killer. Kinda wish they had a different vocal style but I still like it

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
Holy balls. A small venue in Charlotte is having BAT tomorrow night. I'm loving going

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
Love all the lich king love. I've only been listening to them for a couple years but once I discovered them I listened to all their albums for like 2 months straight.

That raw sound on the werewolf is loving great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009

Modal Auxiliary posted:

Jesus Christ the bass sound on that Bat album is monstrous.

Streetbanger is so loving good