Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

that Vai sound
Mar 6, 2011
I'm looking for some good metal bands with female singers. The only metal bands with female singers I know are Kittie, Nightwish, and the folk bands mentioned last page. I'm doing this for a friend who normally doesn't listen to metal, and probably won't make it a habit, but I just wanted one song to put on a compilation CD of different things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

that Vai sound
Mar 6, 2011

Gr31lly posted:

And since i'm pretty tired of the women vocalists thing popping up like clockwork every few months i'll just link to the old thread.
Thanks for the link, I found some good stuff. In the end, I think I'll go with "My Plague" by Kittie and something by Sub Rosa.