Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fiskiggy
Feb 15, 2005

You have impressed FFCiv with your turn time!
They turn a blind eye to the turn times of other civilizations, and your Influence over them has increased by 40.
it's why he never stays friends with another person for 13 consecutive years

well 5, just to be safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiskiggy
Feb 15, 2005

They turn a blind eye to the turn times of other civilizations, and your Influence over them has increased by 40.

yessss, make sure you stock up on inspiration boys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2qONGZCKYo&t=250s

Fiskiggy
Feb 15, 2005

New Scar Symmetry song. It's too bad Kjellgren isn't around to do production, I already forgot everything else about this track.

Fiskiggy
Feb 15, 2005

All metal is beautiful.

Fiskiggy
Feb 15, 2005

I'll admit it, I'm a new school sissy wuss who wants music to sound good, and I get really disappointed every time one of my favorite bands decide their album should have a "raw" sound. Almost like a wasted record. There's some sick stuff on the new Sigh, I'd pay a good deal to hear it with modern production. At least 1990s production.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiskiggy
Feb 15, 2005

I wouldn't describe Hangman's Hymn through In Somniphobia as "ultra crisp modern production", but Graveyard is... something else.