Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

West
Jul 8, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post
New video of Seraphim playing in Orlando.

Seraphim on bandcamp.

If you like your metal with some experimentation, check these dudes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West
Jul 8, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I posted some complete set videos for rear end in a top hat Parade, Despise You, Shitstorm and Magrudergrind at their most recent show with Floor in Gainesville, FL.

West
Jul 8, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Fingers McGee posted:

I like the new Anthrax, its not as thrashy like the old stuff, but more around State of Euphoria/Persistence of Time-ish.

They've still got some cool riffs left in 'em!

Here's a comic about Cephalic Carnage and their signature vaporizer

West
Jul 8, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Thrash and Black Metal enthusiasts will want to check out this new release from Gainesville's Hot Graves.

Yes, the band is named after the song by Midnight.

West
Jul 8, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Gojira vs Gigan. Who wins?

West
Jul 8, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post
My companions and I interviewed Cynic.

West
Jul 8, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

I saw Black Sabbath something like 5 or 6 years ago with the original line up, and Bill Ward was jamming the gently caress out of his kit. gently caress Sharon.

I really think this is an issue of Bill's disinterest which probably correlates equally with compensation as well as confidence in his physicality.

On a less dramatic note I posted a preview of the new Christian Mistress LP since Relapse was kind enough to give my team an advance copy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West
Jul 8, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post
X-posted from the Doom thread:

Wanted to share some information about a new compilation being released today by Satanik Recordings.

It's entitled Swamp Abyss Sorcery and it contains some of the finest examples of independent heaviness native to Florida in recent history.

Bands included are: Shroud Eater, Druid Lord, Fatal, Hollow Leg(ex-Bloodlet), Orbweaver(ex-Hate Eternal), Flyingsnakes, Hot Graves, Party Time, Extremely Rotten, Holly Hunt(ex-Floor), and my band: Fire in the Cave.

Click here for a free download of the comp!