Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
so another awesome job by ap...goddamn.

and is anyone able to clue me in on manflurry's whereabouts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.

quote:

Then you nyan catgirl loving individual. I informed of on it now. the!

I am neither manflurry nor queen blappidy.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Spent a wonderful evening with eddie kingston and our very own lloyd van buren discussing the merits of liverpool fc in their local derby against everton.

such things dreams are made of.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Wait, in person? What?

nyet. thru twitter.

I have such low expectations. makes my life easier.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

he might do...who else have they got to face sin cara?

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

He posts mainly over at the board in the roh thread under his real name.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

bobkatt013 posted:

If he did this with his children they might

I was having a really lovely morning until I saw this. That just made my day. Thanks for that.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Someone needs to present them with Iams at the next show.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

gently caress that, I hope quack doesn't hear about this.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Request change of pandagorks twitter handle to flanmurray.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

I'll consider it, and by that I mean I'll do it when I get home!

There isnt a way to individuall "5" a post, is there?

oh. @mikey_bt - i will tweet about something more profound and consequential one of these days.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Thread title seems to be even more appropriate now...

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

I really am tempted to go to london zoo tomorrow now...

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Could someone let me know what the #thankyounaylor was about?

Has he got called up to the main roster of creative, or has he been released? or was it just a thankyo for your long service.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

gently caress. Gutted for the guy - always seemed so happy with his lot there. He was living the dream.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Probably outside Kharma's house, asking when she's coming back to wrestling again.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

As big as two thumbs?

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Alright, rein it in.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Didn't he get arrested on mania weekend and spend the night in the cells?

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Can someone help me with this - I dont understand.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Because they'll bump like hell for each other.

Add in Ziggler and the energy created from the sells will be enough to wipe out the US national debt...

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Gavok posted:

Yeah, that sounds about right.

That mikey_bt dude is a cock.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

There are still some close to the knuckle jokes and commentary - but the sound dub is so bad on these DVDs that you can barely hear anything during a high spot over the crowds chants.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Coco needs to go on with questions furnished by psp, right?

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

apsouthern posted:

Nearly there...

If this doesn't end in "Thunderbirds are go" - I will be disappointed.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

Everyone was over in the attitude era

Beaver cleavage.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Gonzo McFee posted:

And even though the feud did so poorly at the box office they kept it going until Summerslam.

Don't forget bringing in the iron sheik as well as a guy that sorta looked like saddam, with offense that consisted mainly of back rakes and eye gouges...

Oh and warrior and sid.

The latter got to pose down with hogan after the match.

91 wwf was loving weird, man...

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

when he kicks a young boy, he takes a year from their career and adds it to his own...

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Cabbit posted:

All my friends got candy when they went trick or treating, but I just got these New Day rocks.

you must have gone to the wrong houses - I got New Day Chocs.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

It's complicated...

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Gottagetbail

If it’s true, that’s Swann finished with wwe for the time being...

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

It was a (fake*) running order for takeover New Orleans.

* wrong date

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Can confirm utter worth of experiencing that. Brilliance.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

I wonder if he regrets the “call me up, Vince” tights now...

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

I was with him until the pineapple bit. Can’t get with that, at all...

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

Hangman page on a loving horse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The Rock looks at that cheat meal and slowly nods, impressed.