Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

davidbix posted:

This reminds me of a story.

During the "Cody and Goldust get fired" storyline, there was a pitch for an angle where Dusty would be given the option to choose one of them to be rehired. The writer's encounter with Dusty went something like this:

Writer: "So, Stephanie says that one of your sons will be re-hired, but you have to pick which o..."

Dusty: " I pick Codeh."

Writer: "Well, the idea is that you're conflicted about it and then eventually decide that you can't pick one over the oth..."

Dusty: "I. PICK. CODEH."

Writer: "But..."

Dusty: "CODEH."

(I don't think he was saying Cody was his "favorite" so much as that given their relative stations in life at the time, of course he'd pick Cody.)

Between this and the segment where he shut Stephanie down on the mic, old man Dusty is the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I didn't have "Dominique Wilkins wants to manage the newest AEW signing" in my 2020 bingo but here we are.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Regarding Brisco, he's 73, and he kinda shows his age, so I don't really want him to be a regular on-screen character too much, but if his mind is still sharp, it could be invaluable to AEW/NJPW/wherever he would end up at.

And if he did end up as an on-screen, be it in bit parts or as a semi-regular, I always thought he was the more entertaining of the stooges by a wide margin, so hopefully he'd still have some of that magic left.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
My assumption is that she got released first, then posted that, then the release was publicized.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

ICR posted:

Since this has to do with social media, heres Dave on third party revenue. I’m blown away.

So both Mandy Rose and Lana rolled over for Vince and gave up a million dollars a year between them? How can anyone support WWE anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Terry Funk update: not GOOD news, but good news considering what it could have been:

https://twitter.com/dustinrhodes/status/1358635633007353859