Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It can't be Christian there's no blue dot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Maki already making the most of her new buzz

https://twitter.com/maki_itoh/status/1358024559035785216

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lumbermouth posted:

I have no idea why anyone would want to go to loving bars right now. There’s one open near the dog park and I get anxious as hell every time I pass a packed patio.

America is a deathcult

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

IcePhoenix posted:

I can't figure out who the third person he's referring to is help me out.

Is this a joke?

IcePhoenix posted:

fake e: lmao I'm an idiot it's his last name

e: lol

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The book is somehow going to end up winning this match

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Please stop posting Jim Cornette poo poo

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jiro posted:

Hey, you're pretty good! *Ocelot fingers gun points*

:ocelot:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Quantum of Phallus posted:

lmao watching this “if she’s a wrestling fan she watches all wrestling”

Oh honey, no one's watching Impact wrestling

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Yeah I'm guessing Sasha has no idea who those two are

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Wrestling in an empty building is just naturally depressing to watch. At least WWE has the budget to jazz it up with the Thunderdome and lights and pyro but Impact is a just a bunch of people wrecking their bodies in a warehouse to entertain a handful of people

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dacap posted:

MacDonald is basically Ben Shapiro rants over lovely beats. Why would you admit liking that!

Turns out Keith Lee was always prime WWE material

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Shayna Baszler posted:

many people survived the sinking of the Titanic

Only because Lance Archer wasn't there

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

davidbix posted:

I've been doing journalisms for hours and I'm about to pass out.

BUT.

The Stan Lane/Lauren Boebert story is so much wilder than you can possibly imagine. Hopefully I secure somewhere to explain how and why in the morning.

:suspense:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lamuella posted:

It's very much "kick the poo poo out of you in front of Southend's shittest nightclub", but that fits with Ospreay's Essex New Money Wanker gimmick.

He very much looks like you'd see him talking about smashing some birds in Marbs with Joey Essex

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Yeah all that is really annoying. I was loving FUMIN' when I learned that loads of racists in america use Irish celtic symbols for tattoos. Like gently caress offfffff.

You mean like 'the Great White' Sheamus? :thunkher:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

:ohno:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Powerful post-Valentine's Day energy

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
AEW Heels only having 500 members doesn't sound like something worth boasting about tbh

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

NienNunb posted:

Jericho's wife being one of the capital building freaks is very funny. So is him donating like $20k illegally to Trump. It's important to remember how funny and dumb it all is and try not to get angry about it. A little bit of the bubbly

Haha fascist uprisings are so hilarious

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
And they said there was no one who could fill the shoes of the Exalted One

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Must be fun sharing a locker room with a whole load of guys named in #SpeakingOut when you were one of the victims speaking out

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
You can't really blame any British wrestlers for signing with WWE when the combo of NXT UK, COVID and Speaking Out has pretty much killed the BritWres scene. Her only other possible options would be AEW or Impact and there was no indication either of them were interested and they're require moving to another country during a pandemic anyway.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Isn't Kairi still trying to make NXT Japan a thing now she's back there?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lamuella posted:

I have 5% more hope for the future of the UK scene than most. There's no chance of a native promotion getting TV, and honestly little chance of any shows running until the entire population is vaccinated, but there's creativity and artistry there that I think can be harnessed. Riptide and Resurgence are both on IWTV, which sets them up to get shows to a broader audience. People like Charles Crowley are finding ways to work in the pandemic with projects like You Are Cordially Invited, and several promotions have managed to put together non-shabby codes of conduct and models of operation. Resurgence especially have done a good job with this. It's a weaker scene than before (Covid, Speaking Out, and NXT UK each had an effect) but there's ground something could grow in.

Yeah once COVID ends things will start growing again. There'll never be a shortage of idiots who want to throw themselves off of balconies for a crowd of dozens.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Power Windows posted:

How big is RevPro? I know they still have the NJPW connection.

No bigger than a standard indie. The New Japan link will keep them going but they're nowhere near getting TV here

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Davros1 posted:

And wonder when WWE is going to make their wrestlers block wrestlers who don't wrestle for WWE.

Going to be a bit awks when Lana and Aleister Black and Adam Cole have to break up with their partners

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Ganso Bomb posted:

lol they deleted the tweet

US Dollars are a third party

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Low Desert Punk posted:

could I just keep the 15 dollars

Yes in the form of a WWE Shop gift certificate

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Xavier is actually talking about how important it is to own dudes in Call of Duty

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
When he did that moonsault that got countered with a superkick that was really cool but I guess that was mostly down to Adam Cole :shrug:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

MassRafTer posted:

Ricochet is a guy who got his dream job, but his dream job isn't as cool as he imagined. But it's still his dream job, yet he sees his old friends in Dragon Gate having fun and he gets sad that he couldn't just do cool poo poo like that all the time. So there's a tension in everything he posts.

He probably should have dreamed of working somewhere that didn't have a 'You must be this tall to win matches' sign

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
He also manages to be friends with multiple pedophiles

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

a big fat bunny posted:

This reads like a Cavaro post.

I thought doxxing goons was against the rules

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CombineThresher posted:

Who is the very tall woman behind Mei?

A very important French aristocrat conducting many business dealings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lid posted:

Sakisama is 100% going to be the wests new obsession after Maki Itoh.

Same energy