Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MisterGBH
Dec 6, 2010

Eric Bischoff is full of shit

DEAR RICHARD posted:

I made some bad tweets.

those are funny!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterGBH
Dec 6, 2010

TL posted:

I've never heard the phrase "yum rockets" used before, and I found it delightful

As someone from England I just assumed it was some sort of tasty American treat called Yum Rockets and was calling him a child.

MisterGBH
Dec 6, 2010

I don't sell too much wrong with a guy who had to sell and bump teaching guys to sell and bump. Just keep your shite opinions to yourself Hugh.

MisterGBH
Dec 6, 2010

AkumaHokoru posted:

I dunno party hard got a TON of playtime

You know that scene in Home Alone when John Candy talks about the songs that they have made and they all have polka in them? That's Andrew WK except replace polka with party.

MisterGBH
Dec 6, 2010

super macho dude posted:

He's also probably pretty happy just sitting on his millions and being a Chicago landlord.

He sold his tour bus for two years supply of Pepsi.

MisterGBH
Dec 6, 2010

Wait was Lift Sawyer real? I thought it was a PSP joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterGBH
Dec 6, 2010

https://twitter.com/pammyangel69/status/775686653952262144 the best response